`05 gto w/ catted LTs, xpipe, super40s

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
It sure would be cool if you put the file up in a format we could save. Like Quick-Time or Windows Media Player. You-send-it is a much better site man. If I see your vid it has to be in those formats or else I can't see & save...

2k1cobra

Established Member
Sounds alright, but a mustang with O/R X-pipe and flows > ***** :p

lxfiveoh

Established Member
yeah someone needs to post it up so we can save it.....best soundin gto ive to date

8urvett

Established Member
you know that mini van had a mid mounted twin turbo 4.6 putting out like 1000 HP!! You know that right!!:)

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
Never heard a GTO with exhaust, Is that x pipe o/r or catted? It sounds a little quiet to be o/r. None the less it sounds good.

Last edited:

WhiteStallionGT

I love how the new GTOs are selling well. They look really nice in my opinion, I was worried that the muscle crowd wouldn't like them because they looked nothing like the old GTO. Keep modding, those things are badass.

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Hey caindo thanks for putting up that vid in a reliable source like (you-send-it.com). I appreciate it man. Nice car, sounds sick too. I love to watch the body wiggle everytime you aggressively goose the throttle. Please post more & next time make sure the video is a little longer. Once again nice vid dude... :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread