05 GT+07 GSXR for your 03/04 Cobra

SatinGreenGT

Established Member
I've been contemplating this for awhile, was going to keep the bike, but if the right Cobra comes around, I'll be happy to get rid both of my vehicles for a clean Terminator. I'm looking for coupes only, no convertibles and must have value of 20K-21K at least. I really want a whipple or KB car, but clean slightly modded cars are ok with me.

I have the title for both vehicles. Riding season is coming up and this would be an awesome first starter bike that runs 10s.

Car is 2005 sonic blue GT with JLT CAI, SCT 2 Tuner, Pypes off-road H pipe, FRPP mufflers, Eibachs, 18x9 18x10 black FR500s with Eagle GTs up front and DSG3s on the back. Car has 71,xxx miles due to commuting to college/work. Tuned by Tim Barth @ MPH.

Bike is 2007 GSXR 600 with 5,xxx miles Blue/white with blue wheels. Bike is immaculate, never been down, carbon fiber windscreen, powdercoated rear pegs, fairly new pilot power rear tire.

FORSALE9.jpg

FORSALE.jpg

FORSALE12.jpg

FORSALE3.jpg

3-6.jpg

Last edited:

black 10th vert

Established Member
Gorgeous combo you have there! If I had a coupe, it is definitely something that I would consider!

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
SatinGreen is a stand up guy and buddy of mine. He keeps his rides clean and abuse free. Good Luck Pacman and I don't blame you one bit for wanting a Termi! I drove Lester's 03 the other night and was smiling like a fat kid eating cake!

Chris01Bullitt

Established Member
SatinGreen is a stand up guy and buddy of mine. He keeps his rides clean and abuse free. Good Luck Pacman and I don't blame you one bit for wanting a Termi! I drove Lester's 03 the other night and was smiling like a fat kid eating cake!

:lol:

Nice combo you got there, got me thinking...

SatinGreenGT

Established Member
More pics of both vehicles earlier today. Washed the car sunday, got rained on, cleaned it up a bit and the bike is still on the trickle charger in storage.

PM me if you're interested.

07gsxr1.jpg

05sonic6.jpg

05sonic5.jpg

05sonic4.jpg

05sonic3.jpg

05mustang3.jpg

05sonic2.jpg

05sonic.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread