05 - 13 Bumpstop Relocation Bracket to allow max wheels width without loss of stop

refinerydog

[email protected]
Established Member
Hey guys, my brother is a welder and machinist and he made me some bump stops relocation brackets out of stainless for my 2013 and they fit perfectly and look great.

If you need a set he can make them for about 30 bucks each so he is going to charge 50 bucks for a set.

Shipping will be 6 bucks unless you want some special or fast delivery.

[email protected] if you need a set - there are plenty of folks on here that know me if you need a reference.

I'm pretty sure 10-13 are the same - if you have a different year you can send me a drawing of your stop and how much you need it moved over.

DC

WCA

Established Member
Nice bump stops relocation brackets

If you need bump stops relocation brackets because you removed the plates for wider tires these are a nice set and stainless!

Hey guys, my brother is a welder and machinist and he made me some bump stops relocation brackets out of stainless for my 2013 and they fit perfectly and look great.

If you need a set he can make them for about 30 bucks each so he is going to charge 50 bucks for a set.

Shipping will be 6 bucks unless you want some special or fast delivery.

[email protected] if you need a set - there are plenty of folks on here that know me if you need a reference.

I'm pretty sure 10-13 are the same - if you have a different year you can send me a drawing of your stop and how much you need it moved over.

DC

Users who are viewing this thread