05-08GT Parts.. CAI/Tuner/Shifter

BooRail85

Banned
Hey guys.. traded in the GT on a sweet Lightning last week, and now Im selling my parts.. Stainless works long tubes are already gone, but I still have these parts available:

Tunable Induction CAI w/ xcal2 and tunes from brenspeed... 6 months old, still in great condition.
CAI-and-tuner.gif

I would like to get $400 to your door, OBO!!

Roush Short Throw Shifter.. Maybe 3-4months old.. maximum of 2000 miles on it.. Shifts AMAZINGLY! Really short and stiff.. very precise!
shifter.jpg

I would like $175 to your door.. OBO!!

thanks for looking!

BooRail85

Banned
whoa whoa!! Brandon, you need to get on here and tell that we have everything worked out.

He sent me 3 pm's in less than 8hrs and got mad because I hadn't replied. I hadn't even read the first by the time he sent the third!

JoePac

Established Member
Anyone know where I can get just the heat shield? I've even heard of some making them. I also didn't get the USB cable for the Xcal2 like he said...

Well, your going to have to get your cable from an xcal dealer. I would say bbr, or puals high performance. As far as the heat shield you can order that peice any where you want. Try atomic performance, ask for chris he can order it from stainless, to black. Might run you anywhere from 40.00 to 100.00 bucks though.

blck04gt

Just a stupid GT....
Established Member
Well I have the actual OBDII cable that hooks up from the Xcal2 to the port...is this all I need? I won't be uploading any mail order tunes, just going to get it completely redone and dyno tuned.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
i dont think he meant to forget the heat shield. why not just ask him to send it? also dont ban me. he is just a frined of mine and he has never done this befor

Users who are viewing this thread