05-06GT RIms And lowering thread Pics needed!!

ib6-ub9

Established Member
Well im very excited, im about to be the owner of a new 06 GT, torch red :rockon: , but im totally loston what to do with the wheels. I cant stand the stock wheels and stock look of the car like i did with my 99GT. I feel however that these cars have sick potential to look good so I wanted to see what combinations others where running out there. Im thinking some chrome Y2k 18s might look nice with red. Lets see what you have :rockon:

ib6-ub9

Established Member
Need more pics lol im so lost :( Making me wish i could find a used 03 lol

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
my wife's 05 six banger with 2001 ford racing black bullits and the eibach pro kit springs:

nostripe31pd.jpg

nostripe1wy.jpg

rsbullitsrs0bm.jpg

lfbullitsrs7gz.jpg

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
yeah sorry they are 17" wheels with kumho 245/45's plus they have the 1999-2004 offset, not the 2005 offset. they fill the wheel wells nicely

ib6-ub9

Established Member
Ya I know 20s look good, but i think 18s as big as im willing to go, I cant afford a light weight 20 inch rim :( and tires. I do like the wheels on that road racer... it seems like flat spoked wheels look the best to me on the 05-06s

BIGV

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!
Established Member
You ahve to throw 19's on that bitch it looks awesome the new stangs can pull of a 19 I can get pics for you a local ford dealer has roushes with custom wheels

ib6-ub9

Established Member
mustangbee said:
i cant stand the 05+ bodystyle unless its lowered

God its the truth isnt it... i cant stand the stock look, the day my comes in its rims/springs and bassani exhaust. Period. I wont be cuaght in it otherwise lol. Does anyone have any more pics of basic GTs with the new chrome roush rims, those look pretty badass

Users who are viewing this thread