04Gt Cobra Clone built kenne bell car

rufeo21

Established Member
I have a 04 white gt with a full cobra swap with cobra seats with parchment inserts

Built 4v stroked
Je piston
comp cams
Kenne bell 2.2

Built rear end with 31spline axles
built 40r75 with manual valve body
355 gears

car has 22,589 miles on the body
5248 one motor build

has 19 inch axis shine wheels

car make 606 on pump and 649 on race gas
daily driver has ac and power stearing

only reason for sale is so i can get into a shelby
for some reason i cant post pics but I can email them or text them to you
My number is 601-594-0574
16,000obo

iculkn56

Established Member
Anyone talk to him lately....we made a deal on car I got bank check sitting here n he isn't returning calls or texts.....anyone know what's up? I got shipping co waiting also

iculkn56

Established Member
Well I've seen for last three days he has been active on here but not answering calls while this deal is goin on....anyone ever dealt with this guy? I searched him on here n he has alot he tried to sell but never communicated with people

iculkn56

Established Member
Ok so I finally got this little boy to answer his phone by tricking him....needless to say ill warn I all not to do business with him....im goin to post all text messages between us to prove he pulled a bullshit move....so he brought car to track and it ran better then thought so he decided not to sell which is fine but
Y problem is he wasn't MAN enough to let me know and I went and had bank loan done and shipping lined up and he KNEW I was doin it...now I got a hit on my credit for nothing and lost deal with a diff car cause he decided to makea cash price we both agreedon....little coming courtesy goes a long way but I guess he's to weak to be a man

Guys be aware

Users who are viewing this thread