2lb lower

Motor Specs:
156-5802 Main Studs
MS219AC Main Bearings
MAN594220-8 Pistons 3.75/1.220 CD/D
Heads gaskets 2R3Z6051BA
156-4101 ARP Headstuds

Lo jack with early warning system

Motor was built by Laz at Mesa balancing/racing whatever he’s calling it now, bored .20 over, I need to find the receipts to get Spec’s on motor, so I’ll have the info posted sometime this afternoon.

Windows have 5% tint all around (3months old)
Stock springs
Diff Brace
Afco Heat exchanger

Car runs 315’s in the rear tires probably have around 65-70% life left.

This car is driven at most 8 miles a day 3 days a week when she goes to work, the rest of the time it’s sitting in the driveway. She is the second owner of the car, and I convinced her into buying it, with the intentions of building it up. Now that its complete, its just a fast gas guzzler.

The car was purchased with 48xxx miles and the motor was ticking, the first week she put a deposit down to have a motor built for her so when this one blew up she just had to drop the new one in. The new motor has around ~3000 miles and the blower has less than 100 it was installed last Tuesday. She’s not in a hurry to sell this car, the only reason I listed it for her, is because she picked up a black convertible, and doesn’t want, a “race car” The car is being dropped off this morning for a leak down tests as well as a check up to make sure all the screws are in place since the install.

Problems: The front lip is missing from the bumper, the car previously belonged to an older man who was a mechanic and kept seat covers on so the seats look brand new.

Rims do not match, front ones are machined rear look polished, I have a set of chrome 04’s that I could swap on there.

I will get some more pictures as well as interior shots later on and post them up

This is my girlfriends’ car so let me apologize in advance for no recent pictures.
Passenger Seat:
Cimg4514.jpg

Passenger:
Cimg4513.jpg

Steering wheel and gauges:
Cimg4512.jpg

Driver Seat:
Cimg4515.jpg

Rear Seats:
Cimg4516.jpg

Motor:
Cimg4517.jpg

Exterior:
Cimg4502.jpg

Cimg4518.jpg

Cimg4520.jpg

She's asking 29000 obo shes in no hurry to sell so please dont send low offers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread