04 Whippled Terminator FS in Wisconsin

Two Snakes

Putting on the foil
Established Member
SOLD to JasonWSC! Thanks to all for the interest. Time for the one of the Cobras to go to accommodate the new BMW. I am keeping the first born cobra, so the terminator needs a new home. This whippled terminator is awesome, has been cared for like a baby, and has only been whippled for 1000 miles. No drag strip time, no 5th or 6th gear top-end pulls, no winter salt or snow driving, and no problems of any kind with the car. Just the occasional weekend ride or to work on nice days. It was garage kept every day (parking at work is garaged too). I did all of the work myself, have all of the papers on mods & maintenance, and have all of the original parts. I will try to sell it with the mods, but de-mod and sell them separate if it doesn't sell with the mods. In the meantime, this whippled terminator with all mods and stock equipment is on the market for $27,500.

I'll put down a full list of mods this evening when I have the list in front of me, but for now - 04 redfire whippled (140ax - w/ less than 1,000 miles on it since new), 22,200 miles, original owner, 17lbs boost, MileHiDyno tune (11.4 a/f across the board), innovative LC-1 wideband, BAP, 60 lb injectors, BF idlers, Metco 4lb lower & alt pulley, BF diff brace, Kenne Brown subframe connectors and 4pt K-member brace, Steeda CAI, stock springs cut 3/4 rear - 5/8 front, Mafia, Pfab ice box, 35% tint, new street tires, Fiore firewall adjuster/quadrant, TR6s gapped at 32, Mobil 1 every 3000 or less, Magnaflow SS catback and x-pipe (w/ cats).

Mark,
Madison, Wisconsin
[email protected]

Last edited:

Two Snakes

Putting on the foil
Established Member
TTT. I updated the mod list a bit and the mileage (I had 600 less miles on the car than I initially posted and only 1,000 miles on the whipple since brand new - I just put that on this year along with the 60s and Fiore quadrant/adjuster).

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
Dude...I love your subdivision!!! I wish I lived there instead of Miami!!!

Two Snakes

Putting on the foil
Established Member
JasonWSC said:
I took it off his hands this afternoon:coolman:

Thanks again Mark:rockon:

Yup guys, Jason has adopted the cobra. I'm gonna take the first born cobra out of storage this weekend for a detail to try to head-off some of the withdrawal symptoms. Thanks to all for the interest in it.

Jason, enjoy it and thanks for being someone who appreciates what it is and how it is set-up. Stay in touch. :beer:

Last edited:

Two Snakes

Putting on the foil
Established Member
Cocoloco said:
Dude...I love your subdivision!!! I wish I lived there instead of Miami!!!

Thanks dude! The rolling hills have some great curvy roads with nice straight-aways in between. By the time I get home from work, I am usually adequately destressed from a run through the gears.

Users who are viewing this thread