04 w/catted Prochamber and SLP Loudmouth 1 exhaust clip

03Predator

Established Member
Thought I'd share a crappy little clip of my car with said exhaust setup before I have the Borla Stingers installed tomorrow. Hopefully someone will find it helpful as I have had trouble finding clips of this same setup online. :)

[video=youtube_share;pWQlYTHSw1w]http://youtu.be/pWQlYTHSw1w[/video]

Mystic03

Established Member
I have prochamber with stingers...sounds too much like a 3v ill be switching to my other set up of goin slp lm1s

03Predator

Established Member
Not sure what a 3v sounds like??? So does that mean you think it sounds bad? LOL Any clips of yours? I've listened to several clips w/Stingers and Prochamber and I liked it. I hope I like it in person, too!

Edit: Ah, 3v (forgive my stupidity) is the 2005 + ? Tbh, I haven't spent a lot of time listening to clips of those cars...mostly because I'm not interested in them.

Last edited:

Mystic03

Established Member
Yeah its too muffled down like u said sounds way too much like a 3v..I had same set up as you and lived it though I wemt turbo with it now my sb has the borla stingers I put my prochamber on and instantly did not like it but its just me I can try and get a clip of it

03Predator

Established Member
Yeah its too muffled down like u said sounds way too much like a 3v..I had same set up as you and lived it though I wemt turbo with it now my sb has the borla stingers I put my prochamber on and instantly did not like it but its just me I can try and get a clip of it

So that I don't misunderstand, you added Stingers after the turbo? This is probably a stupid question but would the turbo make a difference in the tone? If you have any other engine mods does that make a difference? Everything under my hood is stock...

prochamber and stingers is perfection. what i have and i wont ever change! LOL no where near a 3v for me

You don't have a 03-04 Cobra though so maybe it probably sounds different on a Mach? I guess it's possible I may want to go back to an O/R setup once the Stingers are on...

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
So that I don't misunderstand, you added Stingers after the turbo? This is probably a stupid question but would the turbo make a difference in the tone? If you have any other engine mods does that make a difference? Everything under my hood is stock...

You don't have a 03-04 Cobra though so maybe it probably sounds different on a Mach? I guess it's possible I may want to go back to an O/R setup once the Stingers are on...

true but i honestly think 03/04 cobra or mach sound the same (minus blower noise of course) and my prochamber is O/R. i actually wanted a catted prochamber but they are hard to find

Mystic03

Established Member
No I have two 03 cobras my original zy is getting the turbo which had the slp lm1 and prochamber..sice I removed the system from my zinc yellow I put the prochamber on my sb cobra with borla stingers..like I said to me its too baffled and just plain sounds like a 3v..I like thr slp set up its quiet when cruising and crisp..but when wot..it sounds pissed

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Yeah I had two cats welded in to mine.

Ahh gotcha yeah the actually catted prochamber is rare lol

No I have two 03 cobras my original zy is getting the turbo which had the slp lm1 and prochamber..sice I removed the system from my zinc yellow I put the prochamber on my sb cobra with borla stingers..like I said to me its too baffled and just plain sounds like a 3v..I like thr slp set up its quiet when cruising and crisp..but when wot..it sounds pissed

my prochambers and borla stingers is quiet at cruising and mean at WOT

03Predator

Established Member
Ahh gotcha yeah the actually catted prochamber is rare lol

my prochambers and borla stingers is quiet at cruising and mean at WOT

It sure does!! I just had it installed and I love it! It IS a teeny bit quiet at cruising speeds but step on it and wow! I can see why an O/R mid might be appealing with the Stingers.

Users who are viewing this thread