04 VOLVO V70R RARE only 1500 made.

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
I'm selling my V70R have title in hand I bought it with 44K. It's an 04 Silver V70R ALL service has been done at Volvo dealerships except oil changes I did them myself and used modil1 ever time. The car is in great shape it was my DD was never raced or auto crossed. Have my service records for work that has been done to car.
I'm located in Wilmington DE right off I-95 very easy to get to from north or south east coast. I'm not a smoker so car is a non-smoker. Everything works on car and its tight. price is 13,000

MODs: car is mostly stock
IPD boost gauge boost line ran with nylon hose and used an add-a-fuse so no wires cut.
IPD trans torque mount bushing blue
IPD upper engine mount
IPD Silicone Boost Tubing Coupler
Removed resonator got rain squeal
Removed muffler has all original exhaust piping
Drop in K&N Filter

maintenance:
I replaced plugs and coils (still have old coils) at around 65K used all original Volvo parts
Continental DWS tires installed by dealer at 55K along with alignment
48K new Diver Information module by dealer
54K Central electric module was replaced by dealer
54K Checked settings in CIM, My auto headlights weren’t working they had to change a setting in CIM
11/12/12 put a new battery in
66K Aux drive belt tensioner was replaced. and transmission was replaced with a new one. ( car was downshifting hard thought it was just a sensor or something took it in and they said it needed to be replaced. was going to get a remanufactured one, but they couldn't find one so a new one was put in)
75K fuel pressure sensor was replaced along with power steering reservoir, Also the front control arm bushings were replaced along with spring seats. and got another alignment.

I haven’t' had time to really clean the outside of car so I will post up some dirty recent pics of car. I cleaned the inside today. Here are some pics. I will update the thread when I get some more free time to detail the outside so it matches the inside.

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
Thanks, It's a project car with me and my pops, was a stock car when he got it got some goodies :coolman: big turbo big intercooler light motor work done. going for low 11s high 10s

And about Volvo if anybody doesn't know it’s a 300hp 300ftlb trq 2.5L 5 cylinder turbo. car is AWD too. It also has adjustable suspension, has three settings comfort sport and advanced and it defiantly makes a difference when driving, goes from a Cadillac to stiffer than my cobra. Also at around 65K miles I replaced the brake pads all the way around with hawk HPS pads.

Users who are viewing this thread