04 Viper with Power to Hang, 0-60 2.2, and 1/8 mile in 9.6. this car is for sale

qbeanjoe

Banned
Wierd

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2480015497&category=6209

2004 Dodge Viper SRT10 with Hennessey Performance Engineering Venom 1000 Twin Turbo upgrade. Scheduled to be completed in the Summer of 2004. Includes custom yellow paint, VenomAero body and custom wheels.

A similarly prepared Venom 1000 Twin Turbo Viper SRT10 recently ran 9.68 @ 151.7 mph in the 1/4 mile. The most amazing thing about this package is how quiet and driveable it is. For more information on the Venom 1000 Twin Turbo Viper SRT10 including dyno sheets, timeslips and video clips, please visit www.HennesseyPerformance.com

Here are the specifications on the Venom 1000 Twin Turbo Upgrade for the 2004 Viper SRT10:

Acceleration (Stock 6-Speed Transmission):

0-60: 2.2 sec.
1/4 mile: 9.68 sec. @ 151.7 mph

Includes:

JE Forged Pistons (9.0:1 Compression)
522 CID Stroker Motor
JE Pro Steel Wrist Pins
Manley Pro Rods
Custom Engine Machining
Balanced Rotating Assembly
Ported / Polished Cylinder Heads
Camshaft Upgrade
Twin Garrett Ball Bearing Turbos
Front Mounted Intercooler
Polished Stainless Steel Inlet Tubes
Custom Intercooler Hoses with T-Clamps
Stainless Steel Turbo Headers
Stainless Steel Turbo Down Pipes
External Wastegates
Stainless Steel Exhaust System
Upgraded Fuel Injectors
Upgraded Fuel Pump
VDO Boost Meter
Mobil One 15/50 Synthetic Oil & Mobile One Filter
All Necessary Gaskets & Fluids
Air/Fuel Calibration
Exclusive Venom 1000 Twin Turbo Exterior Emblems
Exclusive Hennessey Emblem on Rear Bumper
Serial Numbered, Limited Edition Dash Plaque
Professional Installation
Road Testing & Chassis Dyno Testing
Limited 2 Year Warranty

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
i have heard nothing but bad things from Hennessey... they are a shitty company full of crooks, it is a bad ass car for sure, but they are a horrible company, i would not put my car and money in Hennessey's hands

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
yeah for all the money they spent modding the car they cant afford a 60 dollar digital camera to take actually pictures of the car i call b/s on that ebay deal

Xerxes

Established Member
I wouldnt buy a hennesy anyways after all the shit I heard about him selling parts off the vipers he was supposed to be souping up, then lieing to the owners saying there was a delay on the turbos or something so that they wouldnt get upset and find out he was just parting out there vipers for cash.

All of this well charging them a premium lol..

Last edited:

SVTWARR3N

Established Member
Scheduled to be completed in the Summer of 2004. That's saying when he gets your cash they will start the build. RIP OFF!!!! Who's dumb enough to be taken like that? :nono:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
LOL. You would have to be a complete jackass to bid on that. To bid on a car that doesn't even exist would be retarded. It has pictures of a F'in drawing. No disclaimer, no feedback, no nothing.

Probably after you win they will send you a poster with those pictures telling you "Congratulations on winning your Viper, we just finished the painting this summer."

Last edited:

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
That's a pretty shady deal. But...if you're stupid enough to get taken....
:dw: :smmon: :smmon: :smmon: :smmon: :smmon: :smmon: :smmon: :smmon:

Users who are viewing this thread