04 vert vs Hayabusa

black04vert

Established Member
I got hit up to run a Busa from a roll, just wondering if it will be worth racing or will I get killed? I put down 660hp and around 680tq with nitrous.

rev440

young punk
Established Member
black04vert said:
I got hit up to run a Busa from a roll, just wondering if it will be worth racing or will I get killed? I put down 660hp and around 680tq with nitrous.

The busa will pull on you pretty good. Get it on video!

rev440

young punk
Established Member
jordan_m6 said:
A stock low 9's bike veres a +10 sec car = Busa win, But would be fun just to watch.

Low 9's? High to mid 9's with a good rider.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
You'll lose but it will be worth it! Get it on video for us to see!

Youkai

Established Member
I give the edge to the busa, especially as a vert you have some extra weight. Get him to go from a 100mph roll, you might get him on top, maybe.

GSXR 1000 will be same outcome as previously stated, especially 05-07's. Good luck.

SlowSVT

Established Member
A box stock Busa will top 200 mph.

I've ridden a few. The thing is a hp minefield.

Last edited:

bmfgsxr

Established Member
you will lose..

just to address a few other comments and questions in this thread..

a stock busa with a good rider will run high 9's..

a stock busa will not break 200mph. only the first year busa ran at 196mph then all 4 japanese manufacturers made an agreement to limit their bikes to 186 (this can be bypassed, but then its not stock).

and yes, the new gixxer 1000 is faster than the busa because it makes more power, and weighs a hell of a lot less.. from a roll the gixxer1k will beat a busa. from a dig it would be close since its far easier to get the busa off the line with the wheelbase, weight bias, and overall weight of the bike.

black04vert

Established Member
Ok we ran last night, video will be up later. I guess I will give details now.
First run was from 40mph I spun hard so did the busa he got me by a lot after shutting down around 135.
Second run about 55 still spun but not as hard, giving him maybe a car and a half in length, after that he pullied a little more but not much. I ran up a little ways past 160 right on his ass.
After the run we talked, he said he was around 170 towards the end. As for his mods I dont know, I did see a pipe and did look for anything else it was not going to matter.
Video will be up later.

Users who are viewing this thread