04 Vert M3 vs G35

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
I was heading out to pick up my son last night, and I was running early. I turned onto the service road, and these kids in a G35 come flying around me going well over 100. I down shifted the car, to 2nd and caught up to them fairly quick. We pulled up to a light and I asked them what all was done to it. He said Exhaust, CAI, and a tune. I am all stock, and really wanted to see what the car could do. I asked him if he wanted to run them. He agree'd. We did 4 digs. I forgot to turn off my TC on the first race. We took off and he walked me 3 cars. 2nd race, I turned my TC off, and We went again. I left him. 4-5 cars. 3rd race he said he wanted to run them up over 100 since his car apparently comes on strong closer to 100. So we hit it again. I left him. I ran up to 110, and let off. He came around me and exited in front of me, and made the loop. I needed to do the same, so I followed him. We went one more time, this time 60-130. I left him again 3-4 car lengths. All in all I was impressed with the way the car took off, all though at 30 mph I did learn it does not get in its power band until 3500 rpm. We pulled up to where I needed to get gas, and he honk and yelled, your car is fast man. :banana:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
All I really got from that story is that you left TC on and got beat and then when you turn it off you beat him by 4 to 5 car lengths. damn TC is that much of a factor in beamers? Not tryna be a Dick or anything bro just don't know BMWs like that lol. Good kill though.

Sent from my tuna boat note using Tapatalk 2

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
All I really got from that story is that you left TC on and got beat and then when you turn it off you beat him by 4 to 5 car lengths. damn TC is that much of a factor in beamers? Not tryna be a Dick or anything bro just don't know BMWs like that lol. Good kill though.

Sent from my tuna boat note using Tapatalk 2
It is just like any other car, it kills the performance.
Nice kill. I like how that 3.2l sounds. A raspy exhaust note and a mean growl from the engine at 8000+ rpm's.

They do, and thanks

Users who are viewing this thread