04 Unmolested Mystichrome!!

10thcoupe

Banned
i may have to let me new ride go, a chance came up to finish flight school down in florida, so i think im going to take it and be out of pa by end of august, i just got the car month ago. im 3rd owner, it has been all adult owned and not beaten. car has never been pullied,tuned, tracked or dynod.
sits with 22k miles on it.
04 mystichrome
paint is in amazing shape, i am a pro detailer so there is nothing left u can clean on this car that i didnt do. owner that has my black cobra can vouch for condition of my cars
has a k&n fipk intake or a jlt rai , you can pick
and a custom catted h pipe with quiet borla catback
a short shifter
and full length welded subframe connectors,
brand new tires only about 1k on them.
22 inserts in rear
seats and interior in mint.
10% window tint
and a mach 1000 audio set up
i recently did the following to the car
-oil change with mobil 5w30
-injector service,then changed fuel filter
alignment
new brakes in front
-
the bad-
3 small rock chips on hood(very small but i wanted to mention)
a small stress crack it looks like,on the front bumper where it mounts to rad support. one small ding by gas door that u can only see in certain light
title is free adn clear and in the mail to me,will be here within a week.
asking 22.5k for the car, which is a more then fiar price for a car in this shape, color and condition. no tire kickers, and if u dnt have the money avail plese get it arranged b4 pming me, i went thru ridiculous time last time on here. and the neg feedback left is from the buyer of my last car,please pm him as he has all possitive to say now. i also have original window sticker,all build doc and certicificates.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

soldierstang04

Established Member
Beware of seller!!!

Dude you only have like 26 post and only a member for a few months..... Why would you post this and not post supporting statements???

He did mention he has a Neg. rate from a previous buyer and even said to contact the guy...

That car is sexy!!! GLWS

TJMustang1

Established Member
Sorry.
The kid, Ian, was supposed to sell me his 10th anniversary but backed out last minute. He told me that the deal feel thrugh with buying this car and then i see the next day or so that someone else had bought it (probably for a higher price).
The person that actually bought it had a deposit on it, then he returned the deposit to the buyer in order to sell it to me. Then, when I finally got the check from the bank he backed out... leaving me with bank fees.
Dn't get invlved with his BS.

itzl0l

Angry Bald Man
Established Member
pic of small ding? and 3 rock chips (place a penny next to them so we can see size)

10thcoupe

Banned
to tj what ever his screen name is, dnt bring ur attitude to my post man, i clearly siad to who ever bought my black car it needed to be clear cash deal. u started that way then turned into loansnd checks. which took more time then i had,origianal buyer came up with all cash i sold it,end of story. ur biter so ur posting in here. get over it. im sure ull find a cobra there are tons out there,like i said anyone can feel free to contact the buyer who bought mine who was very happy to get the car when he saw it. i am north of philly to all others interested and i also have the stock intake to give u with it.

TJMustang1

Established Member
to tj what ever his screen name is, dnt bring ur attitude to my post man, i clearly siad to who ever bought my black car it needed to be clear cash deal. u started that way then turned into loansnd checks. which took more time then i had,origianal buyer came up with all cash i sold it,end of story. ur biter so ur posting in here. get over it. im sure ull find a cobra there are tons out there,like i said anyone can feel free to contact the buyer who bought mine who was very happy to get the car when he saw it. i am north of philly to all others interested and i also have the stock intake to give u with it.

Obviously Im bitter... Anyone on this site would be bitter if they wasted time and money like I did. Especially when you lead a person on for over a week.
But w.e man...

99GTCONV

Established Member
Worse thing about the car is that its been in a front end collision which can be seen by the adjusted fender bolts and the stress crack. I was going to buy this car when it was for sale from the previous owner. I drove 6 hours to see it and when I pointed it out to him he conveniently confessed that it had been in an accident. I hope the seller didn't do the same to you. Also the rear trunk has dynamat in it and whoever installed the mach 1000 system cut up the trunk mat really bad to do the install.

10thcoupe

Banned
thanks, i have been around alot of cars that have bodywork doen i work in a detail shop, this car is clean,
here pic of the 2 small paint chips,the coin is a dime.
and second pics is to show good new tires with clean wheels that are polished on inside to and fresh done brakes.

Users who are viewing this thread