04 Torch Red Cobra Kansas feeler

JedWele

aka "boostfiend"
Established Member
Well guys been going back on forth on if I can sell it or not but with the economy I am going to atleast put it out there and see if I get any interest if not I will probably hang on to it.
Anyways its a 04 torch red coupe has 26k miles on it. It is a very late build car 02/21/04 so had the heads with the 9 threads. I have the window sticker and the SVT build sheet its number 2588.
One thing I want to emphasize is this car has not been abused or beat on. I bought it from a 40 year old women who was 6 months pregnant and needed something more family. It had the original tires at the time I got it and they were all 4 worn evenly ( no bald back tires) and car was bone stock. I bought it 2 years ago and few months after I had put on a jlt cold air, bf 2.93 upper all bf idlers. It has tune from RWTD. Oh and has a MGW shifter. I have also ran amsoil synthetic in the engine and transmission.
I have never launched this car hard or been wide open in first gear. I have not been wide open except 2nd and 3rd gear for short bursts never past 5500rpms. I know I like fast cars but yet paranoid to get on it because I don't want to abuse it if that makes any sense. Most the time it gets driven like a old lady.
Oh I also put 4 new fuzion zri tires on it probably has less then 500 to 1000 miles on them. I also put new NGK iridium plugs , new fuel filter and tranny fluid just changed as mentioned earlier.
Has a few minor rock chips on front from hwy driving, otherwise can't think of any issues.
Would like to get 22,900 I know the market took a dump lately but I don't want to give it away if nothing else I might try later in summer or just keep it.

Last edited:

JedWele

aka "boostfiend"
Established Member
These pics were after I put the JLT but before I put the BF 2.93 , I will try to find some interior , and more exterior shots.

Smileyboy

2V guy
Established Member
I vote you wait until the summer. If all holds good for me, you may be able to sell it.......to me:thumbsup::dancenana::banana::dancenana:

_Josh_

Established Member
^Same question. I would like to check it out. I live in Lawrence, KS and go to school at Cleveland Chiropractic College in Overland Park off college and metcalf.

_Josh_

Established Member
Ah I know where you are at, around an hour from me roughly. If I find time in the next couple weeks to make the drive I will be in touch.

faststang87

Smoke Em!
Established Member
Yea man I live in the kansas area and I am looking for a torch red cobra, and if you wait till this summer I will be able to pick it up. Your choice though. Nice car!

JedWele

aka "boostfiend"
Established Member
BTW may consider partial trade with a 5.0 (85-93) but has to be clean and convertible 5speed manual.

Users who are viewing this thread