04 Termi Build

peteys101

Established Member
i have my stock 04 cobra with exhaust and was wondering if i should start buying intake, tb, sct ect. seperately or save up the pennies for a whipple kit because that is my ultimate goal. ideas or comment? thanks

ttk53

Established Member
i have my stock 04 cobra with exhaust and was wondering if i should start buying intake, tb, sct ect. seperately or save up the pennies for a whipple kit because that is my ultimate goal. ideas or comment? thanks

depends: posi's race ports are pushing 550rwhp whipples are making 580-600. is the extra 2k worth it to you for 30-50 hp?

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
The T/B, Intake and SCT will be needed for the Whipple install anyways, so I would start with those and work your way up. Posi does do a great port, and for the money, to get up to 550rwhp it can't be beat. If you want to make 600+ rwhp, the Whipple would be the way to go.

GTermi

Established Member

itd start out with a ported eaton and pulley. u will need other supporting mods like a BAP or GT supercar pumps to be able to run a whipple and make good power

Users who are viewing this thread