04 SVT ZX-5 Focus 18,274 Miles

04svtfucus

Established Member
11,900!!!04 SVT ZX-5 Focus 22,000 Miles $11,900!!!!!!

Well I have decided to sell my Focus:( Its a 2004 ZX-5 Black with Black and Red interior. It currently has 18,274 miles on it. I am the second owner, the first leased the car and had it repo'd with less than 5,000 miles on it. I bought the car back in March and put all the miles on it before August going back and forth to school. I have never had any real problems with car, I did have some warranty work done on the car right after I bought it. It needed a battery due to it sitting for so long and I had some keys made for it. I also had the shifter replaced after it jammed in second gear while it was in the dealership to get keys made :cuss: I am going to get the drivers window controls replaced they dont want to work the first few tries :shrug: after you get them working they work fine until you dont use the switch for a while go figure....Overall its a nice little car it does have a few rock chips on the nose (very small). Its bone stock, never been in an accident or had any paint work. It just doesnt fit my needs with my new job. I'm asking 12,900 OBO the car is located in Sedalia, Missouri. If you have questions you can call 660-221-6154 or email [email protected]

Last edited:

whosurdaddy

Established Member
Guys, I can vouch for this car. 04svtfucus is my bro. It has always been garaged and maintained like it should have been. The car is EXTREMELY clean with only 18,xxx miles. Inside and out it looks like a brand new car.

PS derek, start looking for a cobra!! :pepper:

Last edited:

04svtfucus

Established Member
I was thinking more along the lines of an Explorer Sport Trac....Cobra's dont go down gravel roads or haul clients around any better than my Fucus!:nonono: But when I sell a bunch of houses maybe I can have both:lol:

whosurdaddy

Established Member
04svtfucus said:
I was thinking more along the lines of an Explorer Sport Trac....Cobra's dont go down gravel roads or haul clients around any better than my Fucus!:nonono: But when I sell a bunch of houses maybe I can have both:lol:

Thats what the EXPLODER is for! I dont know man, $13,500 is a fat down payment!! :beer:

:burnout:

04svtfucus

Established Member
The Exploder is going to, I'm just going to have one everyday truck and the mustang.

Nobody is even interested a little bit??:shrug:

The price says O.B.O. If you think the price is too high shoot me an offer and we will see what we can do.

I'm going to get some pic's posted as soon as I have a second to take it to the car wash and wash the dust off of it.

04svtfucus

Established Member
Ok I have pictures just havent figured out how to post them....if you would like pics you can email me for now.....when whosyourdaddy gets back from vacation I will figure out how to post them....

04svtfucus

Established Member
Nothing???

Nothing????? Nobody is interested in a clean low mileage SVT Focus????? Would be interested in trading for the right car, 03 or 04 Cobra, 96-98 Cobra, or superchaged Fox body.....also 03 or 04 Mach 1's. Let me know what you have or would like to trade....

gtmuscle

Established Member
How much warranty is left. Will you take $10,000 or trade (plus cash) for a 03 mach 1 (torch red) with 26,000 miles

whosurdaddy

Established Member
Ttt $11,900 Obo
Heres a few pics
IMG_1531.jpg

IMG_1532.jpg

IMG_1533.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread