04 SVT Cobra vs Nirtrous Camaro SS vs HAVOC Awesome Races!!!

vetkilr

When 600rwhp isnt enough.
Established Member
HAVOC said:
no, joel hardly ever comes out. I'll be more than happy to race joel when ever he wants, but the first race will have to be from a dig.. i don't stand much of a chance against him from a roll. He's tampa stock + nitrous.

PM where you and Jason might be........if my cars done Ill try and meet up. :beer:

Sat afternoon right :)

Wildpony_2

Oh Really......
Established Member
lasercobra said:
I need a loan just for car mods to keep up with the Tampa "stock" crowd.... :lol1:

Hahahaha, I hear ya there bro. Now to get my 2V TT'd, then maybe I could have some fun.....maybe :coolman: .

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
Awesome vid man...I would've thought the Z would've put up a better fight on the 100shot...then again Phatom's probably in the 520rwhp range while the Z is closer to 490rwhp...

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
damn I need to come down some weekend and hook up with you guys. Was down in Gaineville last weekend for the Gators, wasnt too much farther to Tampa.

I guess mine is Pcola Stock

Z-06_Killa

slow and untuned!!!
Established Member
broke7 said:
damn I need to come down some weekend and hook up with you guys. Was down in Gaineville last weekend for the Gators, wasnt too much farther to Tampa.

Come on down..let me know when and i will schedule off work so i can come out...i work 3rd shift so i dont get too many races in unless i schedule off, and i usually go to the track when i do.

vetkilr

When 600rwhp isnt enough.
Established Member
broke7 said:

Let me know Broke!!!!

Ill try and take of also :pepper:

We can make the best Cobra video ever with Havocs help :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread