04 srt-4 vs 03 cobra

Status
Not open for further replies.

myfault

Banned
well i have an srt4 and i raced an 03 cobra from a 2nd gear roll. i put about a car on him and held it. he finally started inching back around 95-100 and slowly went by at 110-115. good race

ide hate to see what wouldve happened if i wouldve sprayed the 100 shot :)

myfault

Banned
just bolt-ons intake, exhaust, stage 1, wga yadda yadda
the cobra was stock

Last edited:

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
how much power is that setup making? A slightly modified GT walks one of those pretty righteous on the highway... You sure it was a blown cobra?

bross03cobra

Established Member
I only have a 75 shot on mine, but would enjoy you spraying your 100 shot against me.:beer:

myfault

Banned
Originally posted by bross03cobra
I only have a 75 shot on mine, but would enjoy you spraying your 100 shot against me.:beer:

looking at your mods, i dont think i would like that :beer:

Wild Bill

Established Member
Dont 04s basically come with stage 1?An acuaintance of mine has an 04 with intake,3" downpipe,motor mount,and something that lets him hold boost longer.Its a nice car and its moving pretty good.I can still take him with ease,but then again I can take a stock cobra with ease too.I still think a stock 03 would be too much for him.When he upgrades his turbo it should be nice though.

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by myfault
just bolt-ons intake, exhaust, stage 1
Riiiiiiight...:bored:

/on second blush, totally believable if he was in third at 45, at the start...

RED99COBRA

Established Member
I ran an Enzo and a Viper today and killed them too. That stage 1 kit on my Cobra really rocks.:lol:

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
While some of these ignorant pricks don't believe you, I am willing to. I've witnessed for myself a local SRT4 sitting dead next to a 03/04. Some people don't want to believe and because of that they won't. I give the SRT4s a big thumbs up. They are not as slow as I thought. I raced one and gave the guy a car and the kick and beat him by 3 cars but I didn't even think it was going to be that close. I thought I would have had him by more. Seeings how I haven't had the chance to run a 03/04 I really can't tell how good the performance is on those. I have only test driven a 04 cobra and it felt slow but you have to understand what power I am coming from. Stock for Stock a SRT4 race with a 03/04 cobra is a good race but I would imagine that it is a driver race.

tigerwoods

Established Member
a mid to high 13 sec car is a drivers race with an 03 cobra? when did the cobras become slow? a stock neon will not beat a 03 cobra unless it was in reverse. if the neon is modded it might be a drivers race, if the cobra is modded then its tail lights city for the neon.

StevesSRT

Established Member
Nice run Myfault. Some of us do have SRT's that will run with '03 cobras. (Stock cobras anyway.)

Hey, wasn't the Cobra your other car?

Steve B.

ps, I get a cookie for guessing the right outcome!!

myfault

Banned
Originally posted by Venomous98Cobra
While some of these ignorant pricks don't believe you, I am willing to. I've witnessed for myself a local SRT4 sitting dead next to a 03/04. Some people don't want to believe and because of that they won't. I give the SRT4s a big thumbs up. They are not as slow as I thought. I raced one and gave the guy a car and the kick and beat him by 3 cars but I didn't even think it was going to be that close. I thought I would have had him by more. Seeings how I haven't had the chance to run a 03/04 I really can't tell how good the performance is on those. I have only test driven a 04 cobra and it felt slow but you have to understand what power I am coming from. Stock for Stock a SRT4 race with a 03/04 cobra is a good race but I would imagine that it is a driver race.

on top of that, my srt4 has some bolt-ons.... and the 03 cobra was stock.

*thx for being cool, i just may let *you* see the videos ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread