04 Snake punks LS1

BPLS1

Established Member
I was on the Main street Yesterday when i noticed a White Stang behind me. i didn't really pay attention until he got on my ass and started riding my bumper real bad, which pissed me off :cuss: so i make room for him and he pulls next to me and i thought it was a GT which i didn't mind since Most Gts i race i take out without problem. i took a closer Look and I noticed the Snake :uh oh: I make room again and down shift to await my slaughter and he down shifts to and flys by me like it was stopped :bowdown: :bowdown: . All i heard was his Loud ass exhaust and his screaming S/C. :eek: He had to have had some good mods cause i think i would have put up a better fight against a stock or Slightly moded Snake. He waited for me to come up again but i wanted non of that. I think i Love those Snakes :rockon: Maybe its time for me to get a nitrous cam and a 125 shot :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

BPLS1

Established Member
formula87350 said:
Damn man, I really want the chance to run one of those. I know I will get my ass handed to me but I just want to see what they got.

The 03-04 cobras r very viscious :pepper: :banana: :pepper: My Z28 should break 12's and the last moded 03 cobra i raced beat me buy about 3-5 cars. It was the worst i have ever benn beaten. That Beating Made me Respect the 03-04 Snake

Tman

Established Member
Nice run no matter what! I got my ass whooped about a week ago by a WS6 with some nice mods on and a 100 shot. Mind you I only have an intake for now but a loss is a loss,hehe! :thumbsup:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
All you Chevy and Pontiac guys are welcome here. Just line up for your next beatin' :poke:

MachWon03

Established Member
Get a cam and full bolt on's and you can beat them. Other than that it's a waste of time trying to beat them. I'm impressed with them.

MATT SS

Yup, it really sucks to have to lay down for the Snakes, but it just inspires me to get modded up. At the very least, it's nice to know that you got beat by a truly worthy competitor!

03WhiteCobra

Established Member
Nice death man; it happens. I want to race a cammed LS1 one of these days. If you come to Kansas we could give it a go sometime! haha...I'm jk! Good story man. It's nice to hear people humble themselves and tell an honest "I got killed!" story...It happens to everybody. :rockon:

Brandon

NeverFastEnough

Established Member
I am sorry, was that an LS1 owner admitting defeat? Kidding of course. Sometimes you just can't win a race. Good to see you can share the good and bad. And yeah, I got my _ _ _ kicked by a Cobra on the highway. It was very painful with how quickly he left me. At least it was not stock. I have never been beaten that bad before and hope to never happen again.

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
Nice defeat. I wish more Vette owners were cool as Camero and Z28 owners. Every one I have raced so far has been very cool about getting beat, we both show mutual respect for one another.
However, every Z06 I have lined up aginst thinks their sh** does not stink and they never race.
Time to add that spray!

FroDaddy

Established Member
67scstang said:
Nice defeat. I wish more Vette owners were cool as Camero and Z28 owners. Every one I have raced so far has been very cool about getting beat, we both show mutual respect for one another.
However, every Z06 I have lined up aginst thinks their sh** does not stink and they never race.
Time to add that spray!

I'm a vette owner and have a love/hate relationship with the terminators. I have lots of respect for them, but I hate it because I've never beat one. All of my races against them were in my stock 6sp '99 vette coupe. Closest I've been was against a stock Cobra from a 60-120mph roll where I lost by a fender. All my other races were vs. modded ones. Most of the time I lost by a car or two, but I ran across one that gave me a horrible beat-down. I always give a huge thumbs up and a grin! (The exception was vs. the cobra when I got beat-down... the reason is because his girlfriend gave me the jerk-off sign while laughing to provoke me into racing so I flipped them off next time I got beside them.)

I've been snake hunting with my new h/c setup, but I've came up empty handed. My luck I'll run across one of these bad-ass cobras and still go home with my tail between my legs. I'll get some spray in a few months, but hopefully I'll be okay until then. Big props to the terminators, you guys are definitely driving an instant collectable! :beer: :bowdown:

Nuke61

Smoke 'em if you got 'em
Established Member
Nice, classy death. Why try if you know you'll get creamed, unless it's just to see how badly it would be? Although that might be worth it too :)

67scstang said:
Time to add that spray!

You just haven't found the right guys. Maybe they just don't race at all, regardless of who they're up against. The penalties for getting caught racing are pretty stiff and only getting worse. However, with that said, I raced and lost to a modded Terminator just recently, even when I suspected I'd lose. About even through 3rd, and 4 cars or so down in 4th gear.

Now he has "I've got your Z06" as the tag line under his board name :lol1:

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
Nuke61 said:
You just haven't found the right guys. Maybe they just don't race at all, regardless of who they're up against. The penalties for getting caught racing are pretty stiff and only getting worse. However, with that said, I raced and lost to a modded Terminator just recently, even when I suspected I'd lose. About even through 3rd, and 4 cars or so down in 4th gear.

You are probably right. It is still fun to race when you have an open raod. I have lined up at a light with 5 Z06's, with clear road ahead in my '04 and not one race. I have killed a couple in my '67, they think it is just a classic car until they are about 5 cars behind me. :beer:

BPLS1

Established Member
NightHawk_WS6 said:
nice death

no offense but you should spend more time in the ls1 tech forums

I am a Proud Member of LS1TECH.COM :bowdown: i hang out there alot 2 just as i do here. There is nothing wrong with getting to know :pepper: :banana: :pepper: the enemy

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread