04 screaming yellow turbo cobra for sale/possibly trade

I8A4RE

Established Member
I might be interested in trading my 04 turbo cobra for a C6 vette with low miles. Its a single 76 pro turbo kit, i have about 28,000 miles on the car right now. Email me at [email protected] if interested.

I8A4RE

Established Member
I probably should mention i don't have any pics right now on the car because the turbo is getting put on the car right now. I had a kenne bell blower on the car and traded it for the turbo kit. I should have some pictures on the car here in a couple of weeks.

tommy25000@aol.

Established Member
I probably should mention i don't have any pics right now on the car because the turbo is getting put on the car right now. I had a kenne bell blower on the car and traded it for the turbo kit. I should have some pictures on the car here in a couple of weeks.

I don't understand people like you... you make your cobra as sick as you can then put it up for sale before even driving it!
Bump for you, I think you should keep it!

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
I don't understand people like you... you make your cobra as sick as you can then put it up for sale before even driving it!
Bump for you, I think you should keep it!

Agreed....Sounds like a bad ass car man. Good luck! :beer:

Last edited:

I8A4RE

Established Member
i don't want to get rid of mine, but you never know who is out there to trade for something. Y would i want to list my cobra on a corvette forum? If a vette owner wanted to trade for a cobra, he would go to a mustang forum, don't you think? :bash:

90slow50

90slow5.0
Established Member
i don't want to get rid of mine, but you never know who is out there to trade for something. Y would i want to list my cobra on a corvette forum? If a vette owner wanted to trade for a cobra, he would go to a mustang forum, don't you think? :bash:

But, you're asking to trade yours for a vette? Agree to disagree.

tommy25000@aol.

Established Member

well if the corvette owner is thinking the same thing you would be SOL right?:dw:

Users who are viewing this thread