04 Scraming Yellow Vert - Black Top - Black and Charcoal interior

04CobraOwner

Established Member
04 Screaming Yellow Convertible - Price reduced to $29,500

Located in Northern California, San Francisco Bay Area.

15,000 miles.
Outstanding condition - no mechanical problems of any kind.
Garage kept, clean, shiny paint.
Leather interior, trunk, and dash all in perfect condition.
Borla Stinger Cat-Back exhaust.
K&N FIPK.
Billetflow 2.76 pulley with 100mm idler and gatorback belt.
Goodyear GS-D3's on stock rims.
Hand-tuned by Jeff S in Santa Clara - 451hp.
Includes all parts (except tires) to return to stock, and XCalibrator2 with factory tune stored.

Asking $29,500, ($2,200 under KBB private party price).

Last edited:

04CobraOwner

Established Member
Pics, As Requested

DCP_2623Large.gif

DCP_2626.gif

DCP_2625.gif

DCP_2627.gif

DCP_2622.gif

dyno-3-14-06.gif

Last edited:

04CobraOwner

Established Member
Price change - trying to generate some interest

Haven't had any responses, seems like this board loves their "deals"... was my price just too high at $30,500, or does noone out there love the yellow convertible as much as I do?

Knocking another $1k off, now $29,500 - $2,200 under the KBB private party price.

Located in Dublin, California.

Any interest?

Last edited:

drillsergeantjra

THIS WE'LL DEFEND
Established Member
04CobraOwner said:
Haven't had any responses, seems like this board loves their "deals"... was my price just too high at $30,500, or does noone out there love the yellow convertible as much as I do?

Knocking another $1k off, now $29,500 - $2,200 under the KBB private party price.

Located in Dublin, California.

Any interest?

I feel your pain man. The vast majority of the time, you will get low balled to death on here. The good part is that there is the potential for a quick sale on these boards. FWIW...book price doesn't carry much weight here and you'll never get your money back on your mods. Good luck... :beer:

04CobraOwner

Established Member
Vehicle has sold - selling price, $30k.

After receiving lukewarm response at best from the, uh, frugal buyers here, I decided on Sunday to just park it with a sign on it.

Drove to the nice part of town, where people often park "for sale" cars, put a printout in the windows of all the facts, a copy of the KBB showing the car value of $31,700, put my price tag $30k, and my phone number.

40 minutes later, I received a call from a guy who wanted to take a look at it. Turns out he has a Yellow 99 GT Convertible, and he wanted to step up to the Terminator.

Showed it to him, he ran a car-fax, and he agreed to my asking price. Just signed all the paperwork and waved good-bye to my angel.

So - to anyone selling, I would highly recommend you consider other venues before you sell your vehicle here for 3, 4, or 5 thousand under KBB price.

I will likely be purchasing another when I move across the country - so those of you in Virginia, please disregard my advice above and give me the "svtperformance" price when I get there!

Peace out to all!

Users who are viewing this thread