***04 Oem Cobra Wheels And Tires***

04slvr_snake

Established Member
***04 Oem Cobra Wheels And Tires, Chrome***

2 new '04 COBRA OEM Chrome wheels. Tires are in ok condition (thread depth pic coming) wheels are in great condition. I polished the inside of the wheels and it looks great. Pictures will be posted soon. I am asking $400 OBO. PM me or shoot me an email [email protected] thanks

Last edited:

04slvr_snake

Established Member
Wheel and Tire 1

DSCF0071.gif

DSCF0088.gif

DSCF0084.gif

Wheel and Tire 2
DSCF0073.gif

DSCF0084.gif

DSCF0086.gif

The only blemish on the inside of the wheel ** yes I wiped the polsh off after I took the pic...sorry

Located in Warren MI

Last edited:

BAD1

Established Member
04slvr_snake said:
2 new '04 COBRA OEM Chrome wheels. Tires are in ok condition (thread depth pic coming) wheels are in great condition. I polished the inside of the wheels and it looks great. Pictures will be posted soon. I am asking $400 OBO. PM me or shoot me an email [email protected] thanks

i`ll give you 200 they only 137 each new.

28004Regular price: $209.99Sale price: $137.00

04slvr_snake

Established Member
No thanks, the wheels you probably got the price were are for knockoffs..Mine are right off the car (Original Equipment Manufacturer) with original SVT center caps. Plus I polished the inside and they have decent tires mounted and balanced.

BAD1

Established Member
04slvr_snake said:
No thanks, the wheels you probably got the price were are for knockoffs..Mine are right off the car (Original Equipment Manufacturer) with original SVT center caps. Plus I polished the inside and they have decent tires mounted and balanced.
good luck with the sale.

Users who are viewing this thread