04 Mystichrome Convertible for sale

700rwhShelby

Established Member
I am selling my 2004 Mystichrome Cobra Vert. 18k miles. One adult owner. Garage kept, never driven in rain or snow. Stock motor, never tuned. Stock pulley. Motor and drive train never modified, car never raced. Has FRPP lowering springs, CDC light bar as only bolt ons. $30,000/Best offer. Thanks for looking.
Snapfish: Share:Registration

KevinD92

Established Member
Any interest in trading for a Mystic coupe? It's got 6,500 miles and basic bolt-ons. PM me if you want further details!

fr03cobra

Established Member
GLWS, I almost traded 03 BLK for the MC vert in 2004. my ex said she would divorce me if I got it. pretty ironic huh.lol

700rwhShelby

Established Member
Thanks fr03cobra. Very ironic! Thanks getTwisted. I uploaded them to snapfish. If you click on the link it will go to the site where you can sign up for free to see the pics. I was having trouble uploading from my Mac. If you have some help there, i'll take it.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
money shot right there. nice car! good luck!
04cobra004_zpsd4c58b3d.jpg

700rwhShelby

Established Member
Thanks again getTwisted! Really appreciate you getting that pic up. It truly is a beautiful car in excellent condition.:)

700rwhShelby

Established Member
Car did not sell. Buyer did not have verifiable funds. If anyone is in the market for a low mileage car in excellent condition, this is it. Just re listed on eBay as well. Starting price lowered. Thanks for looking!

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Car did not sell. Buyer did not have verifiable funds. If anyone is in the market for a low mileage car in excellent condition, this is it. Just re listed on eBay as well. Starting price lowered. Thanks for looking!

Sorry to hear that - eBay needs to enforce some sort of validation if you want to be able to place bids that high, this happens too often.

P Weave

Established Member
I owned one of these for a few years! Your post makes me miss it. Beautiful car you have, sir, and 18K miles!! :bowdown: Good luck!

1501_zpsb724e306.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread