04 Mystichrome Convertible 19k miles $31000 OBO

04 mystic1

Established Member
I think I am going to try and sell my cobra. I have owned for 5 years and it is in great shape. It has 19k miles, Bassani cat back, offroad h pipe, JLT cold air intake( painted mystic), 2.76 upper pulley. It puts down 430hp to rear wheels, and 450 tq. This car sits in a garage and rarely gets driven. Thats why it may be time for it to find a new home. Feel free to ask any questions. I do have all the original parts. It has several billet pieces inside as well. I would like to see $31000 but would be open to offers.( there are several on autotrader for more and a few have sold on ebay lately for more.) I have several pics but may need some help posting them.

Last edited:

04 mystic1

Established Member
there are bone stock mystic verts guys are asking 35k. Its worth what someone will pay, and I dont have to sell it

shauncurt

Established Member
You can still get great $ for a mystic vert, I dont think its unrealistic at $30k. But you will have to wait until the other mystic vert with 7k miles and a whipple for $27k obo, on svt sells first. Try ebay 2, Good Luck!

onebadsvt

Established Member
holy $ lol. im sure its a nice car and all, but theres whippled and kb mystics with less miles for way less, for gods sake i sold my vert with a whipple and all supporting mods, and less than 10k miles for $22,500

not bashing, i wish you luck with you sale but your gonna hafta adjust that price most likely

Silver03Termi

Established Member
Put it on Craigslist. That place has convinced me that there is some idiot somewhere that will give u a stupid amount of money for almost anything. For example, my ragged out, no airbag 95gt that sold for 5k$ with 180k miles. my 12yr old central air unit sold for 700$, I bought it the week before for 125$. Neither person tried to haggle! Some dumb kid with a boat load of money will likely buy it. Hold out. U won't sell it here tho for 31k$.

Zeekmann

Established Member
Post it on autotrader / ebay and someone looking for a stock Mystichrome will have to stumble across it, not the KBB guys in here. I swear some of these guys have a lot of nerve posting negative feedback to a fellow SVTP member trying to sell their car. If you are not interested in the car / price why bother? Anyway good luck with the sale and I think in the spring you will get your asking price, selling in the winter is never good.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Put it on Craigslist. That place has convinced me that there is some idiot somewhere that will give u a stupid amount of money for almost anything. For example, my ragged out, no airbag 95gt that sold for 5k$ with 180k miles. my 12yr old central air unit sold for 700$, I bought it the week before for 125$. Neither person tried to haggle! Some dumb kid with a boat load of money will likely buy it. Hold out. U won't sell it here tho for 31k$.

second sentence:thumbsup:

04 mystic1

Established Member
04 Mystichrome Vert

I have advertised on craigslist and ebay classifieds no takers yet.
It is a beautiful car and wont give it away but would entertain serious offers. I dont need to sell, just would like to buy a new truck.

04 mystic1

Established Member
04 Mystichrome Vert

Price is negotiable, Well taken care of terminator. I can email pics to anyone interested

Users who are viewing this thread