04 mystic going up for sale

mystic04

Established Member
Well after a few months of thinking , i am going to put my mystic up for sale.the car has under 8k , not a lot of mods just a JLT RAI, maggie catback,2.93 pulley. has some speed hut gauges oil pressure and water temp. and was tuned by Jon Lund. last time it was on a dyno was in feb of 08 458hp 475 tq.
.This car has only been driven in the rain/snow twice got caught in a small snow squall. Otherwise it's been kept in my garage from the day i picked it up from the dealer.People who know me can vouch for how well it's been taken care of.
Asking a 29,000 No Trades so please don't ask I am just getting out of the car scene all together i'll post some pics latter if you want pics now please pm with your email address and i will send you some as soon as i get your message.I am in no big hurry to sell so those of you who are going to lowball and whatever don't waste your or my time if you are serious then drop me a note. I am in southeast Pa. outside of philly.Some pics are further down in the thread!!!
Email [email protected]

Last edited:

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
This is a great car....I think the only time the engine was over 4500 rpm was when Jon Lund tuned it on the dyno. The car has been babied it entire life.

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
POSTING PICS OF MYSTIC04 CAR FOR HIM.

DSCF0110.gif

Dscf1081.gif

Dscf1082.gif

DSCF1084.gif

DSCF0111.gif

DSCF0112.gif

DSCF1085.gif

Users who are viewing this thread