04 mystic for sale

mystic04

Established Member
Well time has come to sell my Mystic . I don't drive it often and figure someone else may use the car more often than i do.Has just over 11k miles and just some light mods . Mods are listed in my sig.asking 26k, serious people only please, giving MACA member first shot at the car, before i go and place ads someplace else. will sends pics on request. Email me at [email protected].
Car has been more than well taken care of from day one people who know me know how well i have taken care of the car, garage kept all the time not driven in rain or snow, paint is perfect.You will get all stock parts and the SCT tuner i have also.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
This car is so clean......the se-pa guys will vouch for it. It's never been seen with even a speck of dirt on it!

951MystiCobra

Cobraless and Lurking.
Established Member
I miss my mystichrome more and more every day, and there will be a day when I get another one. Unfortunately I'm in the process of buying a house and purchasing a car doesn't look good for underwriting. =P If you haven't gotten rid of her by the summer you've got a prospect in me. :banana:

Nutty 5.0

Established Member
I can vouch for it too. It looks better than showroow. Good luck Gary. I have no doubt it will sell easy.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Knew this would come around sooner then later. Bad time for me unfortunately. 1 more year.

mystic04

Established Member
Well it looks like a buyer from Az is going to buy her sometime in the next week or two. need to setup the bank transfer and fly out get the car carrier setup and off she goes. will be a sad day for me i can say that much .

Users who are viewing this thread