'04 Modded Terminator vs Saleen Extreme

buxracing

I've gone to the darkside
Established Member
No vid damnit.....oh well, outcome is to be expected. Was minding my own business cruising hwy 40 about 20 minutes west of Oklahoma City, on my way to visit some relatives down in Enid, Oklahoma when a new Saleen Extreme (didn't know it was an extreme until later)pulls up behind me...then beside me. I really hadn't noticed him because I had been on the road for a while, but I glanced over just as he slowed down real fast...so I thought he had to get off and almost missed an exit or something, so I looked in my rear view and saw him flash his lights and come screaming up beside me. I was sooo tired from driving for a couple of hours (thats a long time for me), but I figured what the hell. So we both waited until there was no one behind us(which took a while) but when it finally cleared we both stopped. He honked three times really quick and took off (pissed me off), so he got like a 2 car lead on me right off. I puched it and spun through 1st and half of second (let off a little to get traction)and had a 2 car lead by my 2-3 shift and he shut down. He wanted to do a rolling start so we went from like 35 or so and went up to 130 or so both times and had 7 cars on him both runs. I needed gas so I pulled over like 10 minutes later and just as I was putting the gas cap back on he pulled in. We talked for like 10 mins and complimented each others cars and he mentioned he had only had like a month and only had like 600 miles on it, his name was Jeff and he says he posts here but I can't remember his damn name on here? Well if you see apost (I doubt it) about a Grey Saleen Extreme racing an '04 Torch Red Snake let me know so I can talk to Jeff some more...or maybe Jeff or someone who knows him will.
Oh, and his ride was badass.....those fuggin Saleens look amazing!

Last edited:

jbindahoos

'04 Comp Orange Snake
Established Member
Nice man....but look at your mods and #'s. He shouldn't feel too bad (I wouldn't). Bet he shit a brick though when you caught him that quick. Guess thats why you said "outcome to be expected" LOL!
I saw a previous thread that you posted on with your vids....why'd you take 'em off. I wanted to show my brother....anyway, badass car and nice kill....I guess LOL:)

buxracing

I've gone to the darkside
Established Member
C'mon guys...my first kill and nothing (50+ views).......guess i'll have to run Z06's or GT's to get kudos. Oh well, I had fun:)

jbindahoos

'04 Comp Orange Snake
Established Member
Yeah, it's this one- MSRP around $72,500!

0a_3.gif

01_3.gif

b6_3.gif

Last edited:

SVTmojo

Track Junkie!
Established Member
Yeah, I thought it was like 400. I was at a drive in this past weekend, and saw a sweet silver one. Damn they are a sharp looking car!

ASSASSIN

03 "DSG" Cobra
Established Member
Good Kill I really like those new Saleens you should have asked him to let you drive it. Well anyhow good kill and you have an awesome beast on your hands.

-Benny-

BelvedereGTX

Banned
Holy crap dude. You got a monster terminator with over 600hp. You probably ruined the guys ego in the saleen and will never f... with any 03/04 cobra. For all he knows you were stock.

Users who are viewing this thread