04 Mach1 longblock

04mach17

Established Member
2004 Mach1 motor with 80k miles. Complete longblock for sale. Local pickup only.

Motor is out of the car now. Going to need room in the garage now. First one with $1000 cash gets it! I'm keeping the balancer and timing cover. Other then that, what u see is what u get!

null_zpsb7461744.jpg

04mach17

Established Member
Motor is from a bone stock automatic. Very well taken car of. Price is firm, was listed for $1200 but I dropped the price for a quick sale. I will ship as long as the buyer sets the shipping up. I can put it on a pallet and it can be picked up from my machine shop!

04mach17

Established Member
Ya still available but I don't know much about shipping a motor. Probly a few hundred bucks. Sure it's not the cheapest!

mystickb1996

Established Member
bumb for a great deal! glws this is priced low already and shipping shouldn't be to bad if the buyer has a business with a loading dock it can get shipped to

rfreeman37

Established Member
So what your saying is this block is ready to drop into a build (Assuming its a stock NA build) without any issue? I'm in the market for one cause I think I got a bad rod bearing in my 4v swap motor. FYI shipping depending on how far it is is definitely gonna be freight shipping and probably looking at $300-$500

04mach17

Established Member
Ya this is my original stock motor from my car. I bought a seperate 04 cobra longblock so I could sell this as one instead of parting it out. Figured it would be easier for a buyer. I have never raced this car, only done one brake stand and it was for a photoshoot. I don't abuse my cars, this car is all show, no go! Lol

Action shot showing it was healthy when pulled. This was 2 weeks before I yanked it

null_zps8fa6fc62.jpg

04mach17

Established Member
I honestly have no clue. But a quick google search and a guy said he weighed his with same things on as mine plus can covers and it was 370lbs. So that sounds about right. Could be 400 at most. All aluminum motor.

pickup_man06

fast is never fast enough
Established Member
Damn. That's ridiculously cheap! If I wasn't 18-1900 miles from you I'd buy it just to part it out. That's a sick price. If its still around in a week maybe I'll work on setting up shipping and buying it anyways :)
Glws man

Users who are viewing this thread