04 Mach vortech info needed !

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
Being that finding a s/c kit to fit my 04 mach is a pain. I keep finding 96-98 Vortech kits, does anyone know what the exact differences are between the 2 kits? If nothing huge ill just purchase one of them and deal with the difference. I'd like to skip guessing and buying it then be punched in the old dirt star and it not be usable without adding drastic $ ! :shrug:

01yellercobra

Established Member
The main bracket and discharge tube to the TB are the main differences. And you might need to track down a coolant crossover. Don't forget you can use a kit for an 01 Cobra as well. Are you dead set on a Vortech kit?

Last edited:

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
The main bracket and discharge tube to the TB are the main differences. And you might need to track down a coolant crossover. Don't forget you can use a kit for an 01 Cobra as well. Are you dead set on a Vortech kit?

I figured the discharge tube to the TB and the coolant crossover tube. But was told the bracket is the same ? Not set on a vortech, just on a budget like i said..but a centrifical is more practical for me (eaton swap is too much down time and rigging-IMO)

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Piece it together yourself with better injectors BPV etc..
You can purchase the mounting/hardware kit from superchargersonline for the Mach

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
Piece it together yourself with better injectors BPV etc..
You can purchase the mounting/hardware kit from superchargersonline for the Mach

I wish i could just find a god damn kit that i can put on my car, I don't want to piece together a kit lol

Chances50

Established Member
There was a kit on Mach 1 registry the other day for sale. Trust me get a kit for either a Mach or 99/01 cobra cause all the little stuff is what will kill you. I went threw this with mine.

Chances50

Established Member
Call 918 437 7729 ask for Kurtis. A place called Archangel Motorsports here in Tulsa he had a complete P1SC kit for a Mach he was asking $2500 for.

01yellercobra

Established Member
There was a kit on Mach 1 registry the other day for sale. Trust me get a kit for either a Mach or 99/01 cobra cause all the little stuff is what will kill you. I went threw this with mine.

The 99 has a different timing cover and belt routing then the 01+. If he bought a kit for a 99 he'd need to get a bracket too. Not difficult, just an FYI.

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
Call 918 437 7729 ask for Kurtis. A place called Archangel Motorsports here in Tulsa he had a complete P1SC kit for a Mach he was asking $2500 for.

Thanks man, i will give him a call.. hopefully not gone by now lol !! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread