04 Mach 1 vs 2004 GTO

bigd7121

Established Member
So...it's a gorgeous day in Fl mid 80's and i'm heading home from lunch with some buddies. In front of me is a 2005-newer Stang(nothing special), but in front of him driving like he has something to prove is this LOUD azz GTO. We get through some traffic and I pull up next to him and he gives me that look and downshifts. At this point I do the same, we are going about 40 and I figure lets give it 3 honks and go at it. Not a real good area b/c of traffic and cops frequent that area. Anyway this guy takes off after the first honk and I try chasing him down, but we hit traffic. He keeps trying to get at it in and out of traffic so I pull past him and head to a better less congested area. He follows and then pulls up beside at 40 again. This time he goes at 3 honks and it's on... I pull a little in 2nd hit 3rd and keep pulling, but the time I hit 135 I was about 1 1/2 cars in front of him watching in my side mirror. He gives me a thumbs up after and we kinda chat while driving. Turns out he ran a 12.89 @108 with slicks and skinnies. Thought that was a good kill for me since I have a drop in K&N, cat-back, chip and 18's with 285 on the rear...http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/images/smilies/dancenana.gif

need it

Established Member
thats a good kill for your mach with those mods you listed!!!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread