04 Lightning vs S197 GT

FuriousGoldfish

Established Member
I was on the way to get some gas, and see a S197 behind me. The truck that is in front of me hits there breaks to make a right turn so I slow down as well. After the truck makes his turn I hear the S197 down shift and do a "ricer flyby". I decide to brush it off until I see his paper tag that says 5-12-11... and decide that this kid's first race needs to be his first loss. He pulls up to a red light, and turns right onto a 4 lane highway (Route 66 actually), and I follow right behind. I get up to his rear bumper and give my truck some gas letting him know I am ready and willing to play. I hear him down shift, and we both coast down to 40mph and let traffic get pretty far in front of us. This gives me time to get my phone out to attempt to shoot some video. I'm planning on giving him the jump, so I don't honk, I just wait for him to gun it. Within a second me recording he launches. I let him pull a car and a half on me before I launch. I almost instantly pull the head start back and proceed to put 2 more lengths on him before I shut down.

YouTube - SVT Lightning vs Mustang GT

The video is pretty weak I know, but it was my first kill I've ever recorded so I felt that alone was worth the post. :shrug:

Mods are CAI, #6, SCT Tuner, SBTB, C&L Plenum and Elbow.

Z71xMud

Established Member
He actually did attempt to race, but I'm not going to keep wasting $4.15 gas when I've already pulled him that hard.[/QUOTE]

From the look of the video i think his large ego was shot too far down to try and race again.:loser:

drex

Off The Line
Established Member
Very nice, poor Kid, just got it and look a loss to The Mighty L. Believe it or not, there still are people out there who do not know what a Lightning even is.

mini2earth13

Very nice, poor Kid, just got it and look a loss to The Mighty L. Believe it or not, there still are people out there who do not know what a Lightning even is.

yeah people that dont know what the internet LOL but cool post men i got an 2002 how fast u doing at the track? 1/4

Users who are viewing this thread