04 lightning truck

mjkids

Established Member
i am selling my 04 lightning truck black in color 82, and change miles on it

new paint bacause i brought a cap for the bed and it was red so i wanted it all to match
billit front, cold air, dts racing driveshaft,magnaflow muffers and tails,new tires about 4000 miles on them,leather seat skins,new rug,new battery,dyno mat in the doors and back,trans new v-body so it swifts nice and i rebuilt the whole trans, slotted&drill rotors with new pads,viper remote start&alarm, i remove the radio and amps but i left the speakers in four tweeters,two doors,two back speakers and left the crossover in to.

looking to get 14,500 for the truck, runs great and looks the great
i will post pic's soon but u can go to moddedmustang forum and goto the garage i have some pics in there my name is the same mjkids

thanks

Last edited:

99kblightning

Established Member
good luck with the sale from a fellow CT lightning.

here are the pics for you.
IMG_0602.jpg

IMG_0601.jpg

Last edited:

99kblightning

Established Member
photobucket and copy and paste.
if you want you could email them and ill post them for you.

Last edited:

99 Blower Whine

Established Member
your truck plus a little cash my way? I'm on Long Island but my chick lives in CT so I'm up that way all the time... let me know

631-252-9785

mjkids

Established Member
no sorry bro, i cant do that, i listed this truck low to sell it. if u look in the kelly book, its in there for 17,800 or maybe a little more its been a few months. if i was to trade thats what i would be looking for closer to book.

mjkids

Established Member
i will try to post somemore pics, i do have more. 99kblightning post the pic's for me.
let me see what i can do. where in ct is your girl

99 Blower Whine

Established Member
i'll be out there this friday afternoon and then all day saturday, can you send me a PM with links to pics and an address where i could come see the truck

Users who are viewing this thread