04 L Vs C5 Zo6

SnakePitRacing

Big Nerd
Established Member
First off, let me say that this mofo had the ugliest gigantic bling bling rims. Anyhow, all day, I had been sleepy, and tired. I was looking for a good race to wake me up. Well, nothing on the way to work, except for this saleen that didnt want to play. On the way home I saw it hauling ass in the rear view mirror. He caught some traffic like 10 cars behind me. I was in front of the pack, and clear fwy ahead. Well, he gets through, and I punch it. He punches it too. We are now to nose, and I start pulling him in going about 80. Slowly I pulled away, and he just let off. Maybe he missed a shift, cuz he backed away pretty fast. Oh, well. Thought I would post. :rockon:

His Grace

Genesis 1:31
Established Member
Mods?

Yeah what are your mods, I am fixin to possibly buy a 04 L DSG and wondering what should be down first.

Cahill00SS

Established Member
ya you'd haft to have a shit load to pull a ZO6 from a roll, even just a base C5

SnakePitRacing

Big Nerd
Established Member
It dont matter to me who calls BS, but what happened, happened. I couldnt beleive it myself either. As far as mods, none yet. All I have done is add a little weight with the rhino lining, and some Zaino. Like I said in my post, maybe he missed a shift. Maybe it wasnt even a ZO6. Whatever, but the point is I won. Haha. Owned.

wolves

Established Member
Cahill00SS said:
ya you'd haft to have a shit load to pull a ZO6 from a roll, even just a base C5

More than a shit load to pull a Z06. But a base C5, please. Any nice modded L (meaning under $1K in mods) can pull a C5 easy.

What's the numbers on the L? That has got to be large.

Users who are viewing this thread