04' DSG Lightning near Knoxville, TN

darkagentL

Established Member
2004 Dark Shadow Gray Lightning with 50,265 miles. Thought I'd post it up here for a bit before I take the dealer hit. I love this truck dearly but it's time to move on. I bought the truck with 8,000 miles on it in Alabama. All mods were installed between 30-35k. Tires have @3k on them. Mod list:

K&N FIPK(CAI)
Manaflow Catback exhaust
4lb lower pulley
LFP Auxillary idler
NGK TR6 plugs
Diablosport Predator w/cable and power supply(Amazon Racing Tune)
Driveshaft Loop
Lakewood traction bars
FTVB w/4x4 pan and filter
2 inch drop in rear
Oil seperators
Oil breather cap
Light switch mod for fogs on anytime
Nitto 555's up front
Nitto 555R's out back
Boost bypass mod
Cruise control recall
Fresh ceramic pads up front
Spray in Bedliner

Have all stock parts, the stock tranny pan has punch hole in it and the stock airbox is swiss cheesed, everything else is good.

Extras: Comes with 26" ET Streets mounted on A/R bajas. 6lb pulley ring. 2 new front O2 sensors. Simpson Racing Helmet. Covercraft Noah custom fit cover. Repair manual CD. CD with tuner files on it.

The truck is in excellent shape but does have some minor finish flaws. I have kept everything touched up so nothing shows bad. A couple of rock chips not big. A little rash on a couple wheels and the plastic bed rails and tailgate cover have some minor scratches. The driver's seat has a small spot the size of a pen head and the rest of the interior is great. It's not a show truck, but it cleans up really good. It spent a few months under the cover but has been garaged ever since.

Mechanically speaking it's very solid. The tune is on the safe side and it runs strong and dependable. I have religiously changed the oil at or before 3,000 miles with Mobil1 full synthetic. The transmission has fresh fluid. The truck does have a transferrable 100,000 mile/5 yr warranty with about a year left on it, for what it's worth.

Obviously the truck has seen the track but only a few times. It ran 8.2 at the local 1/8th and 13.4 up at Bristol(slow track)

The dyno #s in the heat were 387hp 479tq with a conservative air fuel ratio.

I need ***$16,500*** for the truck. I still owe a little on it but I'll pay to expedite all the title work for the buyer. Take a look at the pics, PM me on here or email [email protected] if interested or if you have questions. I'll show the truck local or take some more pics if need be. Thanks.

Matt

DSC00836.jpg

DSC00838.jpg

DSC00839.jpg

DSC00840.jpg

DSC00841.jpg

DSC00842.jpg

DSC00843.jpg

DSC00845.jpg

DSC00846.jpg

DSC00847.jpg

DSC00849.jpg

DSC00851.jpg

DSC00854.jpg

DSC00852.jpg

DSC00853.jpg

DSC00855.jpg

DSC00856.jpg

DSC00837.jpg

DSC00844.jpg

Last edited:

Helomech74

Established Member
I am very interested in your truck, and if you are in Knoxville, you are about 3 hours from me. I need to sell my 06 Nissan titan first before I jump into this. I am hoping to move it real soon. I'll keep my eye on this ad. Basically your truck is exactly what I am looking for.

darkagentL

Established Member
I am very interested in your truck, and if you are in Knoxville, you are about 3 hours from me. I need to sell my 06 Nissan titan first before I jump into this. I am hoping to move it real soon. I'll keep my eye on this ad. Basically your truck is exactly what I am looking for.

Thanks for the interest. Let me know if you sell your truck. I'll try to meet you halfway for a test drive. I'm actually a little north of Knoxville in Morristown.

Helomech74

Established Member
Well, I'm glad you sold it. I wish I could have gotten rid of my Titan sooner, I would have been all over it. Hope it went to a good home.

Users who are viewing this thread