04 competition orange Cobra 43k miles Central Tx.

irontexan

Established Member
Pic added in post 15

I am selling my 2004 Cobra, it is competition orange with dark shadow grey stripes. The car is in great condition and only has 43081 miles on it.

I am asking $21,000.

The car has the following aftermarket parts.

Supercharger pulley on stock Eaton supercharger, unknown size as it was on the vehicle prior to me purchasing it.
MAC cold air intake
BBK headers and catted X pipe
Steeda Cat back exhaust
Spec Stage 3 clutch
Kenny brown sub frame connecters
Pro 5.0 shifter

I had the car dyno tuned in august last year and in 95 degree heat it made 448 RWHP and 452 lb ft of torque.

The car runs like stock while cruising and has loads of power under boost. The Steeda catback is made by Borla and is essentially the same as Borla's quiet cat back but with tuned mufflers to decrease drone.

I will also include a Hurst shifter with the car that I pulled out and replaced with my preference, the Pro 5.0 shifter with a steeda comfort pro handle. I have an assortment of shift handles and knobs, including the regular pro 5.0 one, a stock knob, and agent 47 carbon fiber shift handle, ext. that will also go with the car if they buyer would like.

I will try to get pics up soon or you can send me a message and I will email them to you.

Last edited:

HouseOfPower

Stripes are painted on, I am working at getting some pics of them up.

Ordinarily I'd say it's a fair price considering on average people (including myself) are willing to pay a couple grand more just for a comp orange over a similar car of a more produced color BUT those stripes are unfortunately going to kill the value to the buyer that's looking specifically for CO :( best of luck either way!

irontexan

Established Member
Ordinarily I'd say it's a fair price considering on average people (including myself) are willing to pay a couple grand more just for a comp orange over a similar car of a more produced color BUT those stripes are unfortunately going to kill the value to the buyer that's looking specifically for CO :( best of luck either way!

I felt similarly about the stripes when I purchased the car, as the stripes had been put on by the previous owner, interestingly the DSG stripes have garnered more compliments than any other part of the car.

For those wondering, the stripes start at the hood vents, skip the roof, and pick back up at the trunk and down the rear bumper. Until I figure out how to post pics I will be happy to email pics of the car.

irontexan

Established Member

shauncurt

Established Member
I thought I was the only one! I purchased a comp orange coupe with painted stripes also. I just got the car painted back to original. GLWS!

2FNFAST

Shinin' and Whinin'
Established Member
Sorry it took me so long, ill make it easier for people to see them anyway.
Wouldnt be hard for a buyer to have the hood and bumper/decklid returned to stock.

IMG_0838.jpg

IMG_0839.jpg

IMG_0837.jpg

IMG_0840.jpg

IMG_0841.jpg

IMG_0842.jpg

IMG_0843.jpg

cobraaustin1.jpg

irontexan

Established Member
Thanks guys, I dropped the price too give a potential buyer some room to remove the stripes if they would like to.

Users who are viewing this thread