'04 Competition Orange 19,959 miles

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
Price drop, will not go lower. If it doesn't sell, its getting a manual conversion.

whoa whoa whoa lets not be rash. for the love of uncut up and dissected 03/04 mach and cobras.....plz don't swap manual in.

I need cars like this on the road..in another year I hope to buy this exact car for my wife, and with her stubby little legs she needs the auto.

This is a super nice car and a great deal, try advertising harder it will sell my friend

bump bump

NoSloCoupe

Established Member
It has the chrome aftermarket headlights/foglights from American Muscle. I don't see what you are trying to get at?

NoSloCoupe

Established Member
Cleaned it up and went to Anderson Fords car show this past Sunday, so has a few more miles on it...still under 20,000. Ran and drove perfect for being the first time i've driven it since July of '13.

While in storage, car was started and pulled outside occasionaly.

NoSloCoupe

Established Member
Hey db. I have a full set of the GMP cobra's that i'm holding onto. Sold off all the extra teals i had....think it was 5 or 6.

I'm a manual shift guy myself, this is the first auto trans mustang i've had....and i've had a bunch. It was the color i was looking for, had low miles, was an hour away, so i compromised. Surprised me though, is really fun to drive. I just get bored after awhile and need something else.

Users who are viewing this thread