04 comp g vs 11 camaro ss rs2

nfamous

Established Member
we started from a roll bout 20-25 had a fender thru third gear pulled hard thru his 4th ended up with a two car lead before shutting down all on pump gas making 360fwhp in comp g 366 in m6 camaro they are not fast at all lol............................

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
No idea what you are trying to say at the end; some punctuation with full sentences would help. Not trying to be a dick just want to know what happened!

Nice kill? And if it's a SC 01 Cobra, I'd take that over the camaro any day.

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
hmmm...he might of lost and the new camaros are ugly but so is a comp g those are hideous girl cars so I wouldnt be saying how slow and bragging about beating it if you have a heavily modded 360hp grand prix beating a stock brick 4,000lb slowmaro?

Last edited:

assasinator

1 N the head,2 N da chest
Established Member
we started from a roll bout 20-25 had a fender thru third gear pulled hard thru his 4th ended up with a two car lead before shutting down all on pump gas making 360fwhp in comp g 366 in m6 camaro they are not fast at all lol............................

it would be easier of you used english in your writing. your post is non-sensical.

what vehicle are you driving and what mods. in standard cambridge english please.

what vehicle is your opponent and his mods.

i can understand that.

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
Oh ok. Ive never heard it called a comp g.

Yeah I guess they changed the name for the 04+ body style comp G badge on it , for "competition " package I guess or some handeling package, It's a pontiac Grand prix GTP

Heres a link to it:

Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Comp G Review | The Truth About Cars

I would much rather get the GXP with the v8 in it its a baby ls1 its a 5.3 liter 303hp a friend of my has 1 of them its alot nicer, has nicer chrome rims,nice bigger quad nice exaust the v8 and has nice big brakes on it.

Heres a link to the v8 model the GXP is alot nicer:

Pontiac Grand Prix GXP - Road Test - Auto Reviews - Car and Driver

Last edited:

devin1986

Boosted Grandma-Mobile
Established Member
There is its called a 2003-2004 mustang cobra or a 2009+ zr1 corvette or 2007+shelby gt 500 or a 1999+ saleen mustang s281sc or 1999+ roush mustang stage 3 sc :poke:
Re-read my post. I'm sure that was supposed to be cute, but it only came across as stupid.

edit: "We" obviously is a reference to my first sentence, but you could also use it to describe the motor that my grouping of cars had (3800)

Last edited:

2K1 SVT

Established Member
Re-read my post. I'm sure that was supposed to be cute, but it only came across as stupid.

edit: "We" obviously is a reference to my first sentence, but you could also use it to describe the motor that my grouping of cars had (3800)

48375d1315095651-answer-jon-fitch-black-man-brazil-oh_he_mad.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread