'04 Cobra wheels & tires (package deal)

shznit

shznit
Established Member
They are the OEM chrome 17's that came with the car. Sorry... guess I should have put that... LOL

Damon

ShadowFist

Wave Existence
Established Member
What rims are you getting? The Chromes look excellent on your cobra, but apparently you've found something better :D

We just had to oogle at it while you were still taking to Bill on tuesday...

shznit

shznit
Established Member
Thanks for the compliment! It was great to meet up with all you guys.

As far as what I'm getting, I had the opportunity to steal (practically) a new set of Saleen chrome 18x9 & 18x10 (authentic at that) that were a display set in California from a dealer.

BTW I'll also be selling the front & rear fascia, side skirts, & rear spoiler in the next few weeks. Doing the complete conversion this spring.

Damon

shznit

shznit
Established Member
Nothin.. the 275's that came off the car were toast. I have some other 275's here at work, but the wheel size is no good (19's ordered for a customer).

As far as my car color.. it's white. There are pics I posted after you on stangnet... had pics of my '95 and my '04 on the dyno... more pics to follow..

shznit

shznit
Established Member
Pictures....

STA60008.jpg

STA60007.jpg

STA60006.jpg

STA60009.jpg

shznit

shznit
Established Member
Man this thread got quiet. I know I know.... I should have had the tires all dressed with armor-all.... my fault! LOL.

I just got my BFG's from Tire rack on Monday & my irs bolts should be here tomorrow. So the wheels will be ready to go this week... anyone interested? Hopefully the $1250 obo isn't scaring anyone away... like I said the wheels are perfect and the tires are 3k new... no burnouts, etc. I was planning to do the inside aircraft finish removal to get the backs all chrome... Let me know.

Damon

torquemonster

Established Member
i may be interested in your rear bumper depending on your price, when it comes time to sell it....let me know and we can probabally work something out...

shznit

shznit
Established Member
Torquemonster.. I'll let you know when my kit comes in & I'm taking the bumpers off...

03Convtorch...They are the original 17x9's that came with the car....

shznit

shznit
Established Member
K the wheels & tires are off, and throwing in the lugs, center caps, & locking key (I bought an installation kit from Discount Tire that comes with Gorilla lugs & key). Need to flip this towards the credit card & paint that I'll be doing here in the next week or two. I'm selling to the 1st person with $950 in hand! Gotta be a few people out there that want to upgrade/change out wheels. Not to mention the tires are new!

Users who are viewing this thread