04 cobra washer motor question

Noreast

Established Member
I have an 04 cobra 15k miles, lately the left blinker would work sometimes and other times not turn on but you can hear it clicking fast. Tonight driving home, the washer sprayer randomly just went on and wouldn't go off unless the headlights were off. Wipers weren't moving, just the sprayer. Multifunction switch? But what would the headlight switch have anything to do with power going to the washer motor? Any ideas ?

Last edited:

MBoyle1

redfire
Established Member
the intermittent blinker & fast clicking is A classic bulb failure check that first.never heard of this washer issue but I leave mine dry for weight savings! 15K is concerted high mileage for these cobras these days and may be normal!!!!

BLU3VN0M

SVT Addict
Established Member
Sounds to me like there are some frayed wires somewhere that are crossed. I would pull the drivers side fender liner (i think the washer sprayer is in the fender if I remember correctly) and trace the wiring to it and the lights. Check your grounds as well. If all that checks out then i would look in your manual and find the relay's for the sprayer and lights and test them with a multimeter.

Noreast

Established Member
Going to look into it tonight and try to figure it out. Hopefully it will be easy to figure out! Thanks i will report back with the results

Users who are viewing this thread