04 cobra vs 09 busa

Garrett114

MeauxPower
Established Member
I was crusing around and came across a couple Busa's riding around I stopped at the red light side by side with them and one of them wanted to run from a slow roll I was like perfect the road is fresh concret so the car hooks good on this road and he was on a 09 lowered short arm Busa with stock cans taken off. I was running straight 109 in the tank and had the car at 21# pounds I knew if he couldn't ride I would have a chance we went from about 20mph and he got the hit on me when I got in third I put about a car on him and when I shifted to forth I started pulling away I shut down at about 155 and had 2 1/2 cars on him at the next light me and his buddies clowned him because he should have beat me but the bike didn't have the driver mod just wanted to share this good kill

BacNBlak

WOODY
Established Member
Which Cobra were you in? (not a question that usually has to be asked ha).

Good kill either way! 99% of people with those bikes really have no idea how to ride. Against your cars, even a good rider would have a hard time.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Which Cobra were you in? (not a question that usually has to be asked ha).

Good kill either way! 99% of people with those bikes really have no idea how to ride. Against your cars, even a good rider would have a hard time.

Probably the 3.4whipple because 10.97 aint gonna cut it against a busa.

Good kill man.

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member

Good kill man.

et doesn't really matter in a roll race, but since both trap almost same speeds.. 134 for the 3.4 and 133 for the 2.9 liter.. that's all that matters

19935.slow

Established Member

Good kill man.

Sure itll cut it, he said the biker couldn't ride. O.p. knows the deal with certain bikers, but it def helps haveing a mid 130's car going against a liter bike let a lone a busa. Good kill o.p.

Garrett114

MeauxPower
Established Member
It was the 2.9 car I have done few extras since I ran the 10.97 plus that was on 93 I was almost empty when I left home so I filled it up with 109 and up the timing some so the car is a lil stronger then when I trapped 133

Digital

Established Member
That was one terrible busa rider. Not they are known for their low end or anything, but still lol

Zimm11

Established Member
i dont understand how people cant be good riders in a straight line on a bike :nonono: nice kill, if i was on the busa it would have been dead even or slightly tilted in my favor :coolman:

Digital

Established Member
i dont understand how people cant be good riders in a straight line on a bike :nonono: nice kill, if i was on the busa it would have been dead even or slightly tilted in my favor :coolman:
People are scared of looping it with a power wheelie would be my guess. Pretty hard to loop while racing though...... Soon as that busa left 3rd gear though he should ran down that mustang like it was standing still. Any idiot should be able to stomp anything on the road at 140+ with a busa.
A "good" rider can ride a stock busa to a 9.9x at 145+ which is some serious mph and doesn't require a sticky track or drag tires like a car. That can be taken right to the street and replicated.

Last edited:

03cobrah

Established Member
lol not gonna lie when i clicked this link i was expecting a different outcome.. gj on the kill!! beastly setup you havet here

onebadsvt

Established Member
sounds like a fun kill. and you have 2 beasts of cars but that rider should be taken off the bike and made sell the bike. sounds like he was granny shiftinmg at like 8k rpms. like stated above, a good rider on a stock busa can trap mid 140s which should be more than enough to put a few cars on the cobra. but oh well you took advantage of the situation no shame there. great win!

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
Always fun beating up on bikes! Nice kill and does the 2.9 whipple vs the 3.4 ... what's your thoughts as far as power gains and heat issues?

Users who are viewing this thread