04 Cobra torch red with 15900 miles

Bills04SVT

Established Member
04 Torch red Cobra with 15900 miles nice clean car stored every winter in heated garage from Nov to April never driven in rain or snow, I am the second owner bought car with 1200 miles. Its my weekend driver & also a trophy winner at some local car shows. It has the mods listed below. The car was tuned by Pete's Performance in NH on 07/08/09 it made 490 rwhp & 527 lbs rwtq The mods below have been on the car for about 1100 miles other then the Bassani system that was installed on the car before I purchased it in 06. The original owner was a retired gentlemen from Conn. I have the title in hand. $ 23400 car is located in Dartmouth Ma Thanks

[email protected]

Mods are:

Posi Ported blower , polished & ported Elbow & throttle body
Billetflow 3 Idler pulley kit, snub Idler & 2.76 non slip pulley
Metco 4 lb lower pulley kit & 3.20 alternator pulley
Mafia predator
SCT tuner 3
K&N fipk kit
LP larger heat exchanger
Canton Inter-cooler tank
TR6 plugs
Kenne bell 40 amp BAP with wiring upgrade & FRPS disc & spare FRPS
Bassani X pipe with high flow cats, & catback system with 4" tips with removable resonators
Steeda Triax shifter
Steeda sport springs
Maximum motorsports Aluminum rack bushings, rear IRS front mount poly bushings also have the Irs cradle & rear IRS pumpkin mount bushings with install tool. They just need to be installed along with a set of new Max motorsport full length frame connectors power coated black.
Metco aluminum IRS rear cover brace
Fore Precision black hood vents
Pair of spare rear axles with 6k miles on them without the inner hubs.
Pair of chrome aftermarket 17 x 10.5 rims with 315 35 17 Mickey Thompson drag radials along with a set of Goodyear F1 tires same size
New set of factory Cobra lettered floor mats only used for car shows

I have all the original parts removed from the car that are included in the sale

Complete exhaust system with 1200 miles on it, factory hood inserts
all idler pulleys,pulley shield, blower pulley,Alt pulley, lower pulley set up, heat exchanger, all bushings, coil springs, air filter system, grille horse emblem, shifter, throttle body & elbow. All the parts needed to return the car back to stock, other then deporting the blower lol.

P4010004.jpg

P4010003.jpg

P4010008.jpg

P4010007.jpg

P4010017.jpg

P4010013.jpg

dynojuly.jpg

Last edited:

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Fair price , GL with the sale....I first saw the car at one of the shows we put on at Colt State park a few years back. It's as clean as they come.

Why are you selling it?

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Nice mod list and beautiful car. Makes me miss mine so bad I had the same year and color...

O4COBRA

Established Member
Interested in buying the car. If anyone on here knows Bill please have him check his email and PM's. Thanks...

Users who are viewing this thread