04 Cobra Throttle Body help/question.

CobraSam

Established Member
Hello everyone. First time posting here. I’m new to Cobra’s as well as mod motors, but no stranger to Mustangs. I’ve had several Foxbodys over the years. From N/A cruisers to 8.5 second “street” cars. Anyways, I’m glad to venture into a new realm of Mustangs.

Anyways, I have a question about throttle body fitment. I have a ported Eaton with a ported inlet as well. It currently has a BBK 65mm dual on it. I need the BBK off my car ASAP, long story short. My question is, will a Accufab Dual blade 60mm from a 03 Mach 1 fit? I know they both come stock with 57mm tb’s, right? Are they the same TB’s? Accufab doesn’t list it as fitting 03/04 Cobra’s, but it sure as hell looks like it will work. I don’t want to spend the $$ on a single blade and new plenum as is go to a stocker before spending that $. Mine is Steggy ported and is fine for my needs. I can get a great deal on the 60mm Accufab and I really can’t see why it wouldn’t work. Am I missing something? Thank you in advance.

Mustang Cobra 4.6L 1999-2001 Throttle Body

01yellercobra

Established Member
I'm going to say yes. Only because a buddy of mine and I kept swapping between his 03 and my 01 throttle bodies trying to find an issue. They both worked fine.

CobraSam

Established Member
that makes my life easier.
For short $ I can get the 60mm TB and be done. That would be nice.
Glad I finally joined here.

Users who are viewing this thread