'04 Cobra Seats (Charcoal Microsuede/Leather) FS!

04sneaky_snake

Established Member
Looking to sell my seats out of my '04 Cobra! Love these seats, but found a deal on some CR1s that I'd like to have for when I get my cage in.

Looking for $1200+shipping OBO. Note this is for both fronts AND rears. Might be willing to separate depending on negotiated price and blah, blah, blah. This also includes all hardware and the seat rails also!

These have always been well kept, I'm OCD about clean seats. Will also clean them before shipping/selling to whoever just to fulfill my OCD-ness.

Pics are in the link, let me know if they don't work!

https://plus.google.com/photos/1181...ms/5753791855906688337?authkey=CKah-ez01sScUw

Last edited:

04sneaky_snake

Established Member
Well in that case maybe ill save up more and just get the whole set.lol

Yeah, I really hate to be that way, but feel free to shoot me an offer otherwise. Just don't want to get stuck with some rear seats lol.

How much for the rears and pics if possible?

Would like $400+shipping if possible, but feel free to PM me with an offer.

I'll get some pics tomorrow after work of the rears, guess I didn't have them in the album like I thought. :shrug:

bcrawford67

Established Member
is there any chance you would be willing to sell me the hardware for the rear seats? I need the tabs that bolt to the floor pan for the lower to lock into, the nuts/bolts for the upper frame and the frame itself, and the stuff to mount the headrest, and the black LATCH things for installing a car seat lol. Basically I need all the hardware, my car has a seat delete, I just wanna take my kid to shows with me and not have to bring 2 cars. Ill ship you the seat delete stuff if you want it in exchange for the hardware and framework if that works. Its a Schrader performance kit and I have the instructions and paperwork. lemme know if we can work something out

04sneaky_snake

Established Member
is there any chance you would be willing to sell me the hardware for the rear seats? I need the tabs that bolt to the floor pan for the lower to lock into, the nuts/bolts for the upper frame and the frame itself, and the stuff to mount the headrest, and the black LATCH things for installing a car seat lol. Basically I need all the hardware, my car has a seat delete, I just wanna take my kid to shows with me and not have to bring 2 cars. Ill ship you the seat delete stuff if you want it in exchange for the hardware and framework if that works. Its a Schrader performance kit and I have the instructions and paperwork. lemme know if we can work something out

I'd rather sell the whole seat, as I can make my own seat delete. But I'll keep you in mind if I change my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread