04 cobra parts

ous2418

Established Member
all stock parts listed unless noted have around 17k miles on them. the aftermarket ones have way less.

whipple 3.5 blowery pulley $40 obo
magnaflow tips $40 obo
pypes offroad x $75 obo
stock manifolds $40 obo
stock k member and a arms $75 obo
stock upper and lower control arms (03 mach1 sra) $30 obo
stock cai boot $40 obo
stock tensioner $20 obo
stock fuel rails $20 obo
stock hood blanket w/ vents $60
denscharger (i think) cai $30 obo
diablosport handheld tuner $110 obo

stangmods smoked (blacked out) vinyl headlight, foglight, and side markers $35 obo

pics of some parts rest of stuff is at my tuners: http://s923.photobucket.com/albums/ad76/kiley2418/

Last edited:

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
I'll take the stock fuel hat with pumps for $50. Has it been modified at all? Please PM me your paypal info.

MJ

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
Hey bro,

Can I get a tracking number to my email: [email protected] for the fuel hat/pumps?

I sent payment via paypal on 10/1 and haven't received them yet.

Thanks,

MJ

Last edited:

ous2418

Established Member
I was about to pay this guy and he sent me his Paypal address, so I Googled it to make sure everything was ok. I ended up finding this...

Scammer TroubledWine3 from NC strikes again!! [Archive] - LS1TECH

You guys may be careful when buying from him.

to anyone concerned dispute was resolved i really had nothing to do with that situation just let a friend use my paypal account to recieve funds. he had a problem shipping the item (couldnt find a box large enough) and took longer than expected to ship. i believe it was 3 years ago as well. like i said i in initial post i wanted local pick up to begin with not looking to scam anyone. thank you

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
I was about to pay this guy and he sent me his Paypal address, so I Googled it to make sure everything was ok. I ended up finding this...

Scammer TroubledWine3 from NC strikes again!! [Archive] - LS1TECH

You guys may be careful when buying from him.

I just wanted to post my experience with Mike here. I bought a dual-pump hat and pumps from him. He was communicative, reasonable to deal with, and shipped the product quickly. No worries about being scammed by him.

Carry on.....

MJ

ous2418

Established Member
I just wanted to post my experience with Mike here. I bought a dual-pump hat and pumps from him. He was communicative, reasonable to deal with, and shipped the product quickly. No worries about being scammed by him.

Carry on.....

MJ

thanks mj!!! you to as well fast payment and understanding

Users who are viewing this thread