04 cobra lip

VNMUS03

Established Member
I have a lip off my 04 cobra for sale. It was replaced by my insurance due to some minor bumper damage received when I hit a cat. The lip had a minor tear and one tab is torn but it can still be bolted with no problem. Ill post a better picture later. I'm trying to figure out pricing too so I'll post that up in a bit.

8f60d878d81d9978c73866c08495fbf3.jpg
10cc5c74c0913f73f3a8f91e4727bbab.jpg
c5a60f489fc8262c71f186678a6982e1.jpg

200 plus shipping

Last edited:

VNMUS03

Established Member
Just one tab is torn. The lip looks good on the car. Pics available if your interested

cartec

I don’t want to be on this site anymore
Established Member
If you give a good price, I'll try and use it to make a mold for a carbon fiber lip. If successful, I'll make one for you for the price of materials.

braindontstop31

Established Member
Be careful on your shipping. I just made a deal with a gentleman one here on svtp to sell him mine for $125 shipped to offset the cost of me buying a new one.
I told him I would ship it to him in the box from the new one. OMG it cost me $123 bucks to ship!! that box size will kill you in shipping. I wasn't sure if I could
deform it to ship it in a smaller box. :(

funmoneypit

Established Member
Be careful on your shipping. I just made a deal with a gentleman one here on svtp to sell him mine for $125 shipped to offset the cost of me buying a new one.
I told him I would ship it to him in the box from the new one. OMG it cost me $123 bucks to ship!! that box size will kill you in shipping. I wasn't sure if I could
You got screwed! I shipped my running boards off of my '14 F150 Super crew for $55 from Michigan to New Jersey. A lot bigger box than yours and a lot heavier. I always use UPS and get a discount through my EBay account.

VNMUS03

Established Member

Thanks for the heads up.

braindontstop31

Established Member
You got screwed! I shipped my running boards off of my '14 F150 Super crew for $55 from Michigan to New Jersey. A lot bigger box than yours and a lot heavier. I always use UPS and get a discount through my EBay account.

I thought so too, but I went online and used the UPS shipping calculator and it was correct. My fault for not checking first :(

:dw:

Users who are viewing this thread