04 Cobra IRS 9K miles w/ FRPP 4.10's & Brace

NY04snake

track rat
Established Member
This includes every single thing I took off my Cobra to install a 9" except the calipers. The rotors are there along with all mounting hardware, uncut original springs, ABS sensors, shocks, Steeda brace as well as the stock 3.55's and the stock catbacks with only 500mi. The 4.10's were professionaly installed, only have 4K mi and never have made a peep. The unit is only 9K mi old and is strapped to a pallet for shipping but I prefer pick-up. The calipers on 04 Cobra you would need are just 99-04 Stang GT calipers, only the pads are slightly thinner to fit the vented 04 Cobra rotors.

click thumbnails to zoom

$900 plus shipping and packaging costs, but I will meet someone with my truck within 200 mi of Albany NY for the price of my gas.

Only serious inquiries, not interested in parting it out and this will go on eBay in a couple of weeks.

PM me for an email or PH#

NY04snake

track rat
Established Member
white97 said:
how much to ship to 68066. nebraska

dunno, have to contact a freight service, lug it over to get weighed. Main reason I was looking to unload it local, unfortunately I have very little spare time right now. Do you have a daytime business address because a hauler won't mess with residential and this is too big for UPS I think.

I will PM you my email to keep in touch if your are interested and have a week or two so I can figure out the shipping I don't want one cent more than it would actually cost so I don't want top pick a number out of my butt, but I would prefer a path of less resistance.

It is a great deal, do you need the cat back setup for a conversion? they will add some shipping because of their bulkiness.

PM sent.

NY04snake

track rat
Established Member
couple guys have expressed interest in buying but require shipping.

Last chance for a NE buyer to drive and pick it up, then I will end up shipping it.

Users who are viewing this thread