04 cobra going turbo sale feeler...

FSTMRFR

FaST MotheR Fuc keR
Established Member
UPDATED 27AUG:

PRICE LOWERED

Sale pending on all aftermarket stuff ie: KB/ HE / headers / blower reservoir ect....

STOCK/FACTORY stuff up for sale....

currently everything is still bolted to car...if you are local, then come over and see it....we will take the afternoon to remove all parts....

you get:

basicially everything you need to make an eaton or aftermarket supercharger work on your 4.6 4v motor - sorry if I did not list EVERYTHING....but you get EVERYTHING to make work on your car.....pay close attention to a couple others listings posted on here....they dont list the factory 03/04 cobra intake or inner cooler or inner cooler cross over bracket....thoes parts alone are over $1500

factory fuel rails
factory inner cooler
factory lower intake manifold
factory cross over tube
factory inner cooler to inlet/outlet ports that bolt to intake manifold
factory tubes....
factory inner cooler
factory HE
factory water lines for air to water cooler (hard and soft)
factory air to water pump....
03/04 timing cover
blower belt bracket and tentioner for supercharger/alternator drive belt...
all nuts/bolts
this does NOT come with an eaton or other supercharger (although, I can add one in the kit if you want one for about $300) I have plenty of friends out here that have them.....just let me know.....

$2100 obo

ORIGIONAL POST:

I have an 04 cobra with many upgrades....and thinking of going turbo...

so with this being said...

I want to sell EVERYTHING as a package...will only separate blower/throttle body from package and replace with an eaton and stock throttle body if someone wants to go that route

I have and this all goes together:
2.6 KB (or eaton if preferred)
twin 60 MM accufab throttle body (or stock one if you get the eaton)
inner cooler
intake manifold
LFP heat exchanger
blower cooling reservoir (aftermarket but dont remember the brand...it replaces the battery and had a HUGE reservoir for LOTS OF ICE)
blower belt tentioner with 90mm pulley
timing cover for an 03/04 cobra
blower cooler pump
factory lines for cooling system
metco lower kit with 4lb and 8lb ring (8lb never installed)
3.50 KB pulley and 3.75 KB pulley
KB pulley installation tool
water crossover from inner cooler to intake manifold that runs to the inner cooler pump (dont know what its actually called)
55lb high impedence EV1 injectors with the mini timer plug
fender CAI
SCT big air 2800 w/filter
all brackets, bolts, belts, hoses, nuts.............
if you want all my factory stuff for the blower you are welcome to it too...you can sell off or keep for a just incase sinario like I have done....

looking to get $5500 with KB + your factory parts.... (I DONT NEED YOUR INTAKE) using an aftermarket one....

THIS IS NOT JUNK!!! I take HUGE pride in my build, and do ALL the work myself!!! you will not see some half a$$ed work, and some slapped together crap....I do my research and homework before any upgrade....can send pictures if you are serious about doing this swap!!!

I mean EVERYTHING goes!!! I am sure I missed a million things but you get the idea...if you have 4v motor, this is what you need to put these blowers on your car...

I also would need your timing cover and brackets in the trade...I would prefer a more local sale so we can do a swap over a weekend, and you drive yours away....no, boxes of $hit for you to puddle through and figure what the F am I looking at....bring it over and we will do the swap....you get mine...I get your brackets and such....

fayetteville, NC area....you bring it...we will do it!

just seeing what I can get rid of this stuff for to help fund my TT project....

any questions just PM me....I will let you know to the best of my knowledge anything you want to know.....

I will separate the KB from the kit if wanted...but I will sell the rest first, then put the KB up on the market again if buyer does not want the KB.....

Last edited:

baker2001

Established Member
I have an 01 cobra and I am very interested in the SWAP, I am free this weekend if you want. please let me know [email protected] you can also reach me at 785-317-8992. thanks

Last edited:

FSTMRFR

FaST MotheR Fuc keR
Established Member
I am free pretty much anytime...just want to do it over a long weekend...

we can discuss price + parts off of a stock car and then do the dealy....

PM'd both of you and left my number...

DoomsDay

Slayer of Gods...
Established Member
im fairly closer, send me a price on EVERYTHING less the S/C as i already have a whipple for an aluminator build. Thanks

FSTMRFR

FaST MotheR Fuc keR
Established Member
replied all PM's and called a few people already....

nothing is set in motion currently...so, still up for grabs.....

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
If you will sell the blower seperate let me know. I have a eaton I can trade if you need it.

Jay

FSTMRFR

FaST MotheR Fuc keR
Established Member
well, I am definately willing to separate it, but would like to give the purchaser of the rest the option up front....but, this is not a pressing issue for me to do ASAP....but the first one with money, will have me takeing it off the car as soon as I am paid.............

so...BUMP

FSTMRFR

FaST MotheR Fuc keR
Established Member
well....I have a sale pending for the KB and all aftermarket goodies....

the deal fell through for the factory stuff....

so...with that being said......up for grabs.... see origional post for details....

Users who are viewing this thread