04 Cobra for Sale - 1,000 Miles

Pacman

Established Member
04 Cobra Mustang for Sale - 1,000 Miles

Putting my mint 04 Cobra up for sale

04 SVT Cobra:
  • No Mods, Completely Stock, Absolutely nothing done!
  • Only 1,000 miles on the car
  • No tick
  • Warranty comes off in November, so right now it is still under warranty
  • What else can I say, it is in perfect condition, never seen snow or rain!

In Michigan

Asking $40k, taking offers though, lenient - please send to [email protected]

Lurkers, Trolls, and Critics please stay out of this thread, only serious enquiries may contact me or post.

Here's some pics
mustangib0.jpg

55973554xp3jf4.jpg

12cb9ch6.jpg

93888827jg6ba4.jpg

Last edited:

SpectorV

Established Member
Nice, if you can get a return already thats a great price. I am happy all the 03/04s are going for so much coin makes me feel good about what I paid 2 years ago :) gl with the sale its hard to find a low mileage terminator in good shape.

spincobra03

Established Member
40k ??? I'd be shocked if you get 36k for it. I think 35k is a bit more realistic, I wish you luck in the sale and the car looks great.

Captain Beyond

Established Member
:eek: Wow, only 1000 miles.
I thought mine was one of the lowest mile Terminators on here with only 3000 miles.
Beautiful car. Good luck. :beer:

67bigblock

Established Member
As a side note,....a comp orange with 3200 miles and mint sold for 32k on EBAY about a month or so ago. I thought it would sell for 29ish. It was also dead mint and bone stock. Based on that one being C.O.,....I'd say u should be looking for 32ish
My 2 cents.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Yes and I am the poor sole who has the CO vert and almost won the bid at $30K and the car sold for $31.5 I was sick. But this car is AWESOME in every aspect.:rockon:

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Bump for another low mileage snake. I say good luck with the sale and I hope you get your price. My 04 Mystic Cobra has 1200 miles mint and stock.

04MysticCobra

jlauth

Established Member
40 K for a 32 K car brand new, HAHAHAHA. Why even try to sell on SVTP, I think everyone on here knows that that is about 7-8k to high. Speaking of high, what are you smoking. And please dont consider me a troll I view the Market every day, and have never seen a price this high.

Last edited:

Rotarded

Brap
Established Member
40 K for a 32 K car brand new, HAHAHAHA. Why even try to sell on SVTP, I think everyone on here knows that that is about 7-8k to high. Speaking of high, what are you smoking. And please dont consider me a troll I view the Market every day, and have never seen a price this high.

I agree. I still have the window sticker from my brothers Cobra. $34,925.

Pacman

Established Member
As a side note,....a comp orange with 3200 miles and mint sold for 32k on EBAY about a month or so ago. I thought it would sell for 29ish. It was also dead mint and bone stock. Based on that one being C.O.,....I'd say u should be looking for 32ish
My 2 cents.

Say what you want about an orange Cobra, yeah they are limited, but everyone knows black looks the best on Cobra. Orange is an off color and most people are not too fond on it!

I brought the price down $5k. It is listed here on ebay for $35k no reserve link

I think that's a fair price! Oh yeah and that car had 3200 miles not 1000 miles .

blk93

Established Member
what is up with your passenger headlight? or is it just the camera shot. looks like a gap between the light and hood.

Users who are viewing this thread