04 Cobra Differential

WPGFORDGUY

Established Member
yes but they are essentially the same unit, I have a spare from my '05... but with your power levels go with an aftermarket unit...

F8L_50

Banned
yeah i know its just money right now is tight and i just wanted to get the car rolling again i plan on going with a 9" just not till oct. dont want to spend 500 on a diff if i have to change it out any ways is your spare in good condition?

we dont know 100% if it is or not we just asume. What happens is that i can put my car in gear and it will stay in gear with out the clutch engaged and then you can litterally water the speedo go up if you give it gas and the drive shaft turns but you dont go any where.

WPGFORDGUY

Established Member
F8L_50 said:
yeah i know its just money right now is tight and i just wanted to get the car rolling again i plan on going with a 9" just not till oct. dont want to spend 500 on a diff if i have to change it out any ways is your spare in good condition?

we dont know 100% if it is or not we just asume. What happens is that i can put my car in gear and it will stay in gear with out the clutch engaged and then you can litterally water the speedo go up if you give it gas and the drive shaft turns but you dont go any where.

yup... fubar'd

I suspect that the housing will be damaged as well...

PM'img you phone #

F8L_50

Banned
yeah the housin is leaking... its been sitting for a month now. Im just waiting on some money to come in before i get it towed to the shop other then that its just collecting some dust :( its been a sad summer good thing i bought a new boat lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread